Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

Sent request to join Facebook group. What's a fish extender? My family and I are new to all of this lol. Also checking into POR after cruise and going mnsshp on Halloween. Yay!!!!:cheer2:

Can you add us to the roll call? We are Sean (42) and Teresa (38)....we just booked the cruise yesterday and are super excited. My DH said he wanted to do the pub crawl and I had him request to be part of the group on FB.

This is the first site I have mostly done face book for a cruise. Looks like it is the new way to go. Just making sure everyone here is on face book or hasn't been left out of any info so far.

Will be cruising with u guys! First time cruisers... I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Hope this is normal:)

Will be cruising with u guys! First time cruisers... I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Hope this is normal:)

Welcome and it's completely normal to feel a little overwhelmed !! :)
We are a friendly bunch so feel to ask questions
Most important of all ....... You are going to love cruising with Disney !

My husband and I (and possibly our 5-year-old daughter) will be on this cruise. How do I find the Facebook page for this group?

ETA: Just answered my own question by going back to the beginning of the thread. Thanks anyway!

Put in a request on the Facebook page under the name Kelly Knight Hall.

My parents just booked the Disney Dream Cruise for 10-23-14 as a family vacation/Dad’s retirement Party!! pixiedust: I’m Soooooooooo excited :yay: that I have my countdown clock on my phone and can’t wait! While looking at what are something’s to do while on the ship I came across the “fish extender” and was “Hooked.” I’m trying to get my brother and his family of five into the fun, plus my parents. So since I’m new here, what are something’s you all would suggest for me and the family to do first? Plus I have a little one, so I’m guessing I will be limited (he will be 8 months at the time of cruise.)

Can you add us to the Roll Call???
Just in our stateroom/cabin (don’t know what to call it) will be:
Kirsten (me/34)
Jake (42)
Case (8 months at the time of the cruise)

Just jumped ship. We have moved our reservation to the Panama Canal Cruise

Greetings from Texas.
We will be join you on this cruise as well. :woohoo:
It will be me (Eva), hubby, DD 10 and DS 5 at the time of sailing.
I won't be join the Facebook page, so please keep me updated here on DISBoards. Thanks!

We just booked this sailing and we would love to join this fish extender.

It is a girls trip for Me (Tracy), Alex my daughter (23) and my best friend Megan.

Let me know what you need. Our room is currently GTY.

We are booked for the Dream on Oct 23rd! Family of 4 from Madison MS DS (9) & DS (12). We are all first time Disney cruisers:). I requested to join the Facebook group.

My wife and I just booked this cruise to celebrate out 10th wedding anniversary :) it might feel a little odd being on dcl without our daughter, but well get over that quickly. Cya all on board!

We are also on the double-dip for October 23rd! Our second cruise with DCL, but first time on the Dream.

Crew includes: Jennifer, Stephen and twins Caitlyn and Hailey. We look forward to seeing everyone. We've signed up for FE for the first time, so that should be exciting.

I'll look for the Facebook page as Jennifer Whaley Warzecha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter