Disney Dream 4 night 24th December 2015

I'm booked for my son Idris' sweet 16. He turns 16 on 1/1/2016. He requested cruise and parks so we are doing this cruise and then we will be at Kidani Village 12/28-31 and Bay Lake Tower 12/31-1/3. He asked a few of his friends to go. Me and teenage boys. Give me strength. LOL
So happy to hear that there will be teenage boys on this cruise!!!! My twin boys will be 16 this summer and I know one of them will be looking for some guys to hang out with. We just changed our after cruise plans from the swan to the Beach club through New Years.

Hi everyone! We are so excited to be booked on this cruise! My parents are taking us (my family of 5, and my sisters family of 3) on this cruise as a Christmas gift. It will be our 6th Disney cruise and the first for the rest of them. My kids are so excited since it has been a few years since we have been on a cruise! We have really enjoyed doing the FE in the past, so we would definitely be interested. If it is too late, I will consider organizing another. Looking forward to passing the time til the cruise with all of you!
Hi Michele, How old are the children in your party?

So happy to hear that there will be teenage boys on this cruise!!!! My twin boys will be 16 this summer and I know one of them will be looking for some guys to hang out with. We just changed our after cruise plans from the swan to the Beach club through New Years.
We will be at the Beach club till NY as well!

My wife and I are Platinum DCL cruisers, it will be just the two of us this sailing; looking forward to this Christmas Cruise on the Dream. We just got back from a Valentine's weekend cruise on the Dream where we decided to book this cruise for a different experience. Right around 300 days to go now!!

My wife and I are Platinum DCL cruisers, it will be just the two of us this sailing; looking forward to this Christmas Cruise on the Dream. We just got back from a Valentine's weekend cruise on the Dream where we decided to book this cruise for a different experience. Right around 300 days to go now!!
How lovely going on the Valentines cruise. Wonderful you are on our cruise also. :-)

How lovely going on the Valentines cruise. Wonderful you are on our cruise also. :-)
Thank you Paula. Yes, a Valentine's cruise is a great couples getaway; we have done it twice. This will be our 2nd Christmas season cruise but our 1st time onboard for Christmas day. It's exciting!!

Thank you Paula. Yes, a Valentine's cruise is a great couples getaway; we have done it twice. This will be our 2nd Christmas season cruise but our 1st time onboard for Christmas day. It's exciting!!

Oh second Christmas cruise? Any advise for us new Christmas cruisers?

We just booked our rooms and are so excited! First time cruise for us (husband and myself) and our daughter who will be 8 by the time we sail. I've been scouring the Web for any tips and would love as much guidance as anyone wants to share. I'm especially interested in the fish extender groups and how to join one. Thanks for any guidance!

Oh second Christmas cruise? Any advise for us new Christmas cruisers?
Holiday cruises have really changed the last few years so I don't have any specific advice other than be prepared to see some extra pixie dust. It has really grown since our first one. I really look forward to seeing the Christmas touched done to Castaway Cay- I will be taking lots of pictures. I guess my advice is make sure you have a spare memory card for your camera!!

We aren't ones o participate in FEs since we don't bring children with us but we may want to participate in mixology demonstrations or stateroom viewings. The latter can be a challenge to coordinate I hear; however, maybe someone in this group has organized one before? With the holidays and I presume a full ship that may be impossible to do.

Holiday cruises have really changed the last few years so I don't have any specific advice other than be prepared to see some extra pixie dust. It has really grown since our first one. I really look forward to seeing the Christmas touched done to Castaway Cay- I will be taking lots of pictures. I guess my advice is make sure you have a spare memory card for your camera!!

We aren't ones o participate in FEs since we don't bring children with us but we may want to participate in mixology demonstrations or stateroom viewings. The latter can be a challenge to coordinate I hear; however, maybe someone in this group has organized one before? With the holidays and I presume a full ship that may be impossible to do.

That's great thanks! I am looking forward to oddles of pixie dust. We just love the cruise been on The Dream many times but never at Christmas! Oh yes an extra memory card for sure and can you imagine CC! Thanks for your reply.

We are searching for a FE as well!! This is our first cruise as a family, and Disney cruise for all!! We are AP at WDW and will probably try to stay somewhere on site leading up to our departure date - My husband, our 2 kiddos (8yo DS and 5yoDD), mother, father AND brother are all going and we can't wait! Anyone ready to make another group? This is all new to me!
Hi, there. So did you create a new FE group for this cruise? We are hoping to be able to join one. I will be traveling with my husband and our 8 year old daughter on our first cruise and I know that this is something she would love to be able to participate in. I am so new at all of this, and I am not sure where to go to find the groups that are available. Help?

So it looks it will be just my son and one of his friends. I know its the holidays so I told him I would pay for one of his friends. Then I kinda said we can cancel the cruise and just do the parks. He was like NO WAY!! Lol. We had done the inaugural New Years Cruise on the Dream in 2012 and he still talks about it. Its decorated beautifully for the holidays. I did an FE on that cruise. It was fun. Not sure if I will do it this time.

It been a while since I've been here, and the thread has been a bit quiet. I am ready to start getting excited for this cruise though! I would be interested in organizing another FE for this cruise. So if people are interested let me know (I think we can PM on this forum) and I'll try to remember who the whole thing worked last time (been a few years since we have been on a cruise!).

It been a while since I've been here, and the thread has been a bit quiet. I am ready to start getting excited for this cruise though! I would be interested in organizing another FE for this cruise. So if people are interested let me know (I think we can PM on this forum) and I'll try to remember who the whole thing worked last time (been a few years since we have been on a cruise!).
Oops! Thought I was replying to you in my post a second ago. We would like to participate in the FE group you are organizing. Please let me know what you need from us. Thank you!!

Did you guys see the Disney blog this morning? They are reworking the Oceaneers club on the Dream to have a Star Wars theme and Disney Infinity area. My boys are going to be so excited!

Yes I did see it!! My DD won't really be interested in the star wars theming - but DH will!! :cool1:

I wonder how much the special gelato's will be! :goodvibes

Claire :)

It's been very quiet around here lately. Anyone doing anything fun right now to prepare or plan for your trip? Cruise is all paid for as is airfare. In the process of putting money away for the post cruise days in WDW. We've had some challenging days lately so planning and working out (in preparation for the cruise and life) are getting me through the tough ones. Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter