Disney Dream 4 night 24th December 2015

Hi Lisa! Welcome to the thread! So you are a bit of a Dream veteran, and will be able to give some of us newbies a few tips :cool1:

Claire :)

Hi. I am Lisa. I'm traveling with my 3 teens and husband Rich. This will be our 3rd Dream cruise. We are hoping to arrive from the Chicago suburbs the day before and stay at the airport Hyatt. After the cruise, we plan to head back to DW and stay at the Swan until NY. My kids are not sure if they want to participate in a FE. They did last cruise. They are thinking they might be too old . LOL!!
Hi Lisa! Nice to have you onboard too. We are going be having fun!

It's so nice to start conversing with all of you. Loved knowing people on our last cruise. Can't wait to talk to all of you over the next year.

Hope the new year is treating everyone well. I am hoping the time flies and it will soon be ready to starting packing!

Hope the new year is treating everyone well. I am hoping the time flies and it will soon be ready to starting packing!
oh yes us too! We have booked our accommodation just about to secure the flights :-) exciting! Can't wait to cruise with you!

we just booked one-way flights to Orlando. Boy were they expensive! We are arriving on the 23rd and staying at the airport Hyatt.

Have made big decisions, driving not flying, staying at Coronado pre cruise, and I think I even found a unique FE! Next up is getting passports. Mine expired and Alexandra only has old one from Guatemala ! Happy winter everyone

Have made big decisions, driving not flying, staying at Coronado pre cruise, and I think I even found a unique FE! Next up is getting passports. Mine expired and Alexandra only has old one from Guatemala ! Happy winter everyone
yeah re staying pre cruise that is nice. Good luck with passports!

we just booked one-way flights to Orlando. Boy were they expensive! We are arriving on the 23rd and staying at the airport Hyatt.
yes flights are expensive that time of year but well done for securing them! They will soon run out then watch the price. We are going yeah!

Just booked our flights from the UK. Booked SSR our DVC home resort pre Cruise going home day we get of cruise. Very excited!

Hi all, so my family are complete rookies at cruising. My husband and I will be cruising with our 9 yo twin boys. I've heard about the fish extender and think this would be a fun addition. Do you still have room for another family?

We are searching for a FE as well!! This is our first cruise as a family, and Disney cruise for all!! We are AP at WDW and will probably try to stay somewhere on site leading up to our departure date - My husband, our 2 kiddos (8yo DS and 5yoDD), mother, father AND brother are all going and we can't wait! Anyone ready to make another group? This is all new to me!

Hi all, so my family are complete rookies at cruising. My husband and I will be cruising with our 9 yo twin boys. I've heard about the fish extender and think this would be a fun addition. Do you still have room for another family?

Well we finally booked round trip airfare. Boy was it expensive! We are staying at the Swan once we finish the cruise, until after New Year's Eve. So glad to see some new families joining us. Still hoping to see some teens. DCplanegirl, we also have twin boys, but they are 15.

Glad you managed to book your airfair it is expensive that time boy oh boy! How nice re The Swan :-)

The small FE linked on the front page run by Paula is now closed, but of course more FE's can be arranged by others :)

Great to hear everyone's plans coming along!

I'm booked for my son Idris' sweet 16. He turns 16 on 1/1/2016. He requested cruise and parks so we are doing this cruise and then we will be at Kidani Village 12/28-31 and Bay Lake Tower 12/31-1/3. He asked a few of his friends to go. Me and teenage boys. Give me strength. LOL

How lovely - a sweet 16 :goodvibes And please forgive my ignorance as I'm in the UK and we don't "do" sweet 16 over here - I thought they were only celebrated for girls!! How super that boys get to celebrate too! :cool1:

Hi everyone! We are so excited to be booked on this cruise! My parents are taking us (my family of 5, and my sisters family of 3) on this cruise as a Christmas gift. It will be our 6th Disney cruise and the first for the rest of them. My kids are so excited since it has been a few years since we have been on a cruise! We have really enjoyed doing the FE in the past, so we would definitely be interested. If it is too late, I will consider organizing another. Looking forward to passing the time til the cruise with all of you!

Hi Michele! Wow, 6 cruises, you will be able to answer lots of questions we are bound to have then!
My DD still doesn't know that we are going on the cruise - she knows we are going to WDW and we have suggested going to Chef Mickeys for her birthday breakfast ( 24th Dec) but hasn't asked (yet!) what we will do for the rest of the day on her birthday! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter