Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamas - 4-7 November 2016

I know this may not help you all the way, but no matter what transportation you take you just need to make sure it is the best for you and when you want to arrive and enjoy plaining. For us I look at what is the not only the cheapest but the best for us getting to port.

Now here is the next, probably a dumb question, but here it is.
Does every cruise include a pirate night or is this only on 4 night and longer cruises?

TIA :cutie:

I'm looking to see if I can get a better idea if fireworks will be Friday or Saturday. I'm hoping for Saturday.

:mickeyjumHi everyone!! We're roughly 38 days out! We are so excited, this cruise can't come soon enough. I remember reading about a possible spreadsheet for the fish extender group. Just wanted to see how rooms there were on the list and also to add our room since we finally got our room #.

I have not had anyone sign up yet. I will be happy to get it put together in the next week so we have time to pack. All you have to do is PM me.
Cabin Number Main Traveler Dis Name Adults 18+ Children <18 Allergies? Traveler #2 Age of #2 Traveler #3 Age of #3 Traveler #4 Age of #4 Traveler #5 Age of #5 # of groups Are you celebrating anything?

After I posted the information for FE I noticed it was hard to read. Sorry about that. The information I need is:

DisName

Adult’s Name

Children’s Name, Ages, and Male or Female

Allergies and who

Cabin Number

Are you celebrating anything?

Today we found our magic bands for WDW after our cruise. Is anyone going to WDW after the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter