Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamas - 4-7 November 2016

This is my boyfriend and my first cruise EVER!!! Would love to do a Fish extender as I have heard so much about it!!

With the lack of information on this thread I would think they are posting other places. I will be happy to answers questions or help the 1st time cruisers. This will be our 7th cruise.

I have another question :)
At some point when I looked into my reservation, I saw that there's a pirate night scheduled. But I thought that they only have those on 4 night or longer cruises.
Anyway, I was excited about that but I cannot find that link anymore. did I see something that wasn't there or why can't I find this info again?

Our pirate deck party is on the 2nd night. They will have fireworks and some special characters will also be out for photos. I hope this help

Our pirate deck party is on the 2nd night. They will have fireworks and some special characters will also be out for photos. I hope this help
Thanks for that, firepuppy.
So, you and I are on the same cruise? Then how did you see when what is happening, I feel so stupid. I am clicking on all the links but to no avail

When you log in to your cruise activities you will be able to see ship activities and any you have paid for. I hope this helps

If you want to do fish extenders we can have our own group. I will be happy to set it up. We have do FE several times and I did not put us on any other list.

Just booked this cruise and am so excited! This will be my family's 5th Disney cruise. We have 3 kids, my two boys are 15 & 13 and my daughter is 8. I'd love to join in on the fish extender group if it's not too late, and meet up if there will be a meet and great.
:sulley::mickeyjum:stitch:

I will start a spreadsheet wit the FE group. If you could please PM me with the names of the adult and kids in the room, ages, any allergies, anything special, favorite characters, and cabin number.

We will start with one group and if we get over 10 cabins we will talk about keeping one group or more groups. The cut off will be 30 days prior to the cruise to allow us to get our goodies ready. Once we are on our well deserved vacation I will keep any updates on my door. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi all! We are so excited for this cruise! It will be our first time on the Dream as we have always sailed on the Fantasy. What is everyone planning to do in Nassau? I booked the Blue Lagoon beach day but have been thinking about changing it.

Welcome to the group. You will find the Fantasy's sister ship to be just as much fun. We are just walking around the town and spend the day on the ship relaxing.

Hi all! We are so excited for this cruise! It will be our first time on the Dream as we have always sailed on the Fantasy. What is everyone planning to do in Nassau? I booked the Blue Lagoon beach day but have been thinking about changing it.

Welcome :) As you might have read already, this is our very first cruise on any ship in the whole wide world. I am a little afraid that I might not like cruising as much as everyone else. But then there's always food and drink to keep me interested, LOL
Nassau - I kinda wanted to stay on the ship and explore - this is a very short cruise, I want to enjoy (hopefully) all the ship has to offer...

I have been on the ship and there is so much to do. I enjoy staying on the ship during the short cruises. If I can ask what are you afraid of not liking? If I could help you I will be glad to calm some of your nerves.

We are also going to the parks after the cruise. We are doing Very Marry Christmas on Thursday night.

Does any one have children close to the same ages? I have a felling I will be out of this one. I have one DS and he is 20. It would be neat to see if any of the kids will be in the clubs together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter