Disney Dream 2/15/16 (4-Day Cruise)

I understand the main list is closed. I am so sad :( I just only found about the FE three days ago and I just made a FE for our family. We are a family of 7, we just merged families and out traveling with our 5 kids ages 12-17. We were so excited when we learned of the FE that we ran right out and purchased materials to make one.
We would love to be added to the provisional list and plan on bringing items to hand out. We are in stateroom 10636.

I'll have extra and your room is in the area of another delivery.

I will post this late adjustment to my room board. I will hand write it on my maps. And I will give a give too!

Sil

We were on this cruise this year, but didn't know about Fish Extenders. Hopefully we can do it for our next one!

We are sailing on the Wonder, 2/12/17, 4 day cruise. We typically sail over the Summer, no experience with Winter cruising in the Bahamas. We would appreciate any feedback on Nassau and CC in regard to the weather. We've been to Nassau several times, thinking about doing the water park but believe it won't be warm enough. Same expectation for CC, too cold to swim.

Thanks,

Jeff

We are sailing on the Wonder, 2/12/17, 4 day cruise. We typically sail over the Summer, no experience with Winter cruising in the Bahamas. We would appreciate any feedback on Nassau and CC in regard to the weather. We've been to Nassau several times, thinking about doing the water park but believe it won't be warm enough. Same expectation for CC, too cold to swim.

Thanks,

Jeff
I've been on two President Week cruises. Weather was generally quite warm. There was one day it was very chilly at nite. But in port it was quite pleasant and even downright hot.

It was warm enough to swim at CC both times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter