Disney Dollars

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Can I begin buying DD's now to use in Sept 2002? Also at the end of the trip, are any DD's I do not use able to be echanged for us currencey?

Thanks

Welcome Leigh

yes you can turn them in any where at WDW for cash, Also you can get them any time at your local Dis Store at ours you have to let them know in adv. so they can order not sure about all of them, Also AMEX White Glove Adv. Pkg. will give you 250.00 free plus flex feature as well as some other good things if you stay 4-day 3 nite at home away from home or Delux Resort AK - WL--CR--YC--BC--PR--GF any of these we have done it sine 1997 every year we love it let me know if i can be of any asst. cmatt

:) :bounce: :earsboy: :earseek: :wave:

Yes, you may start purchasing DD now. I believe the
Disney stores have a $200 maximum amount for each
purchase. Yes, they can be exchanged back to regular
U.S. dollars if not used. How fun! Good luck with your
DD purchasing.:)

Leigh hi,

Just checking to make sure you received the e-mail at your mailbox

cmatt :earsboy: :earseek: :wave: :sunny:

They have changed the rules on trading Disney Dollars back in for cash. I think you are now limited on how many you can trade back in for cash AND you have to have the cash register receipt from when you purchased the Disney Dollars. It would probably be best to not purchase many more than you think you will need. If we have any left, we just save them for the next trip. I also give Disney Dollars to my nephew and godchildren for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, good report cards, etc., so I always need Disney Dollars anyway.

:) ReeneQ thats good to know although we always use all of ours on this last trip we had enough left to get mickey ice creme bars, but its good to know , thanks cmatt

:bounce:

Leigh here are some other places you can check for AXP Dis Home page there is a listing,,,,,

and here is a link www.wdwig.com

thanx cmatt :)

Thanks for all of your replies. I actually just called WDW and they said at this time Disney
Dollars can be exchanged for cash at the parks. However, she cautioned policies are always changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter