• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dollars

mouseluver

Earning My Ears
I have been collecting Disney dollars from the Disney Store for several months now and have a pretty good amount of them. I was wondering - who does not accept them? Can I use them at Plesure Island, the Boardwalk, Typhoon Lagoon? Thanks!

You can use them everywhere in Disneyworld - all the parks (including the water parks), the resorts and the restaurants. I'm not 100% sure that the food carts (in parks, selling pop or popcorn or ice cream) take them, but all the counter service places do for sure.

Yes, the food carts take them - anything truly Disney takes them -- the spots at Disney that won't take them are the businesses that aren't Disney (Swan/Dolphin/Planet Hollywood, etc)

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter