Disney Dollars

I think buying a Disney Dollar is a fantastic souvenir. I have taken my extended family down to WDW and pulled out all of the stops to make their visit special. One of the things I did was get everyone a single Disney Dollar. Disney will put them in a nice envelope for you.

Disney Dollars were discontinued. The announcement was made Thursday and everywhere was pretty much sold out of them by Sat. Epcot Guest relations still had $10 bills at 9:30 Sat.

Bills will be honored forever though, since they have no expiration but no new bills will be put into circulation.

I can not believe Disney stupidly discontinued Disney Dollars. Most people COLLECT them -- not spend them!!! Even if half of the Disney dollars printed were spent at the Parks, its 50% profit for Disney. Instead of raising ticket prices, they should come out with new lines of Disney Dollars. This would be a great way to raise revenue for park upkeep without passing it on to Guests. Think about it Disney. A new line of Disney Dollars, Frozen, Star Wars, Tangled, Good Dinosaur, Incredibles, Mary Poppins, endless revenue possibilities. Its a frickin' WIN WIN SITUATION!!!!!

I ordered Disney dollars from Disney's phone ticketing number. All they had as of last Saturday was $10. They could not guarantee any specific one. I received 5 Stiches!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter