• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dollars by Mail?

EAJ1071

Earning My Ears
I have a quick question.....is there anyway to purchase Disney Dollars by mail.......We are going to Disney in June for my sons 5th birthday and my grandmother would like to purchase some Disney Dollars for him....here's the thing she does not get out often and there is not a Disney Store near the mall that they do go to.....however she is a whiz on the internet.....so I guess my question is .....anywhere she can purchase online? Thanks....Liz

One day I called about the same thing. Disney (where you order tickets and make reservations) told me I could order Disney dollars with my credit card plus a $3 shipping charge.
You can also call disneyland but they charge $10 shipping

what is the difference in just using 'cash' as opposed to 'Disney dollars'? which is as good as cash. Just curious?

None...
It is just fun to use Disney money or save it for your trip, especially for kids. You know you will only spend it at the parks or Dis property, so it helps you save money for that purpose.
It is also another one of those collector's items...

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter