Disney Dollar Question

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
OK!

This is our first time using Disney Dollars, so DH and I were wondering:

:) We use them like cash?

:) Do we get change back when paying for something?

:) Do we get Disney Dollars back (change) or money?

:) How abour small change, ( Coins)

:) Can we use them everywhere in WDW?

Thanks YOU!

Disney Dollars work just like cash. You can use them for anything from hot dogs to souvenirs. When using Disney Dollars, you will get actual money back in change. Disney Dollars can be used at any of the Disney parks, the Disney Cruise Line, and The Disney Store.

We used them everywhere at WDW and at the DD shops and even at the McDs located there. I'm not sure about Pleasure Island. It would probably be a good idea to ask if you're unsure.

:teeth:

mking624 said:
Disney Dollars work just like cash. You can use them for anything from hot dogs to souvenirs. When using Disney Dollars, you will get actual money back in change. Disney Dollars can be used at any of the
Disney parks, the Disney Cruise Line, and The Disney Store.

Thank you! I thought so, but my DH was telling me otherwise!

So, OK good!!

The thing is that I've save some money about 400 dollars and i went to the Disney store and got 400 disney dollars to spend them at the world, DH told me that we rather take cash, so now i know for sure!!

Thank you guys!

disneyluvers said:
We used them everywhere at WDW and at the DD shops and even at the McDs located there. I'm not sure about Pleasure Island. It would probably be a good idea to ask if you're unsure.

:teeth:

OH right!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter