• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dining Scout..Best $6 Ever!

Just wanted to update anyone that if your looking for one of the new resturants that should be opening soon (like morimoto) you can add it to this app now :)

I will definitely keep this in mind for next year. Our 2013 trip we were only on property for two days and DD had a restaurant she just HAD to eat at and it took me WEEKS of checking 3-4x a day to get that ressie for her.

(I finally got it on 10/11 for a 10/21 meal. I was getting super nervous!)

I am so grateful for all of the recommendations for Disney Dining Scout! I signed up yesterday afternoon and got 'Ohana for our arrival night! So excited and grateful! Thank you to all for this thread! :worship::love:

Thanks for posting, it's well worth the $6. Just signed up today and already got a notification for a better time at 1900 Park Fare on our arrival day.

We are going on September 11, and I tried Disney dining buddy and have gotten most of them. I have not gotten Akershus or Sci-Fi, should I try scout this close to the trip? I like Disney Dining buddy, but really need these reservations for my niece.

Thanks guys.:thanks:

So does that mean you can search 4 options at any given time? I see the "change search" but does that mean if I get one of my choices I can update that search to something totally different?

Thanks!

So does that mean you can search 4 options at any given time? I see the "change search" but does that mean if I get one of my choices I can update that search to something totally different?

Thanks!

Yes! I started with my most sought after ADRs. Once Scout found those and I was able to book a time I was happy with, I just changed the search to a new ADR. You basically pay for 4 "slots" and can search for whatever you want for 6 months, not just 4 searches with specific restaurants, dates, etc. Hope that makes sense! :)

Yes! I started with my most sought after ADRs. Once Scout found those and I was able to book a time I was happy with, I just changed the search to a new ADR. You basically pay for 4 "slots" and can search for whatever you want for 6 months, not just 4 searches with specific restaurants, dates, etc. Hope that makes sense! :)

Perfectly so! I thought that's what I was seeing, but could find verification. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter