Disney Dining Plan

DisneyGal08

Earning My Ears
Okay, my mom and i have been going to Disney from 2005 and our last trip was November 2015. We haven't been back since. But we always had the dining plan.
The food was a lot for breakfast and lunch so we always shared breakfast and lunch. not sure how the dining plan works these days, as i heard it has gotten worse in general.

Do you still get 1 quick service 1 snack and 1 table service?
Has the dining plan gone down hill ?

DO they offer FREE dining plan still?

I don't think they off the free plan any more. But there are 2 plans available. I chose the 1qs/1ts/1 snack. They also have just a qs plan.

I don't think they off the free plan any more. But there are 2 plans available. I chose the 1qs/1ts/1 snack. They also have just a qs plan.
Sorry but this is incorrect. Free dining is currently available later this year for those with Disney+. I would recommend looking up the Special Offers.

It’s hard to know about the quality of the DDP as it only returned last month.

Sorry but this is incorrect. Free dining is currently available later this year for those with Disney+. I would recommend looking up the Special Offers.

It’s hard to know about the quality of the DDP as it only returned last month.

Thank you for the correction :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter