Disney Dining Experience for FL residents

AF Brenda

Some horses just won't die
Has anyone ordered one of these recently, and if so, how long did it take to arrive? I had one for our last trip, but I can't remember how long it took to get here after I ordered it. We are going in mid-March, so I would think it would have time to get here, but I'm not sure.

Thanks to anyone that can help out!!

I renewed mine in Aug & if I remember right, it took 3 weeks to get the new card. They have added some new places & dropped the food courts at the moderates (which I am not happy about ).

DDE is a program for FL residents that offers a 20% discount at quite a few sit down restaurants at WDW (not including alcohol, if I remember correctly). It costs $60/year ($55 with DC discount). The discount is good for the entire party, whether or not all are FL residents. It saved us a ton on our last trip, and I would like to get it for our trip in March, but I don't want to order it if it won't arrive in time for the trip.

Does anyone have a link for this that has which restaurants are included?

you can try going onto WDW's official site & search for the FL resident programs. Also Deb Will's has a section on it. The price is $60 for a new membership. It is $55 for a Disney Club Card holder or Pass holder.

The Disney Dining Card does give the 20% discount on all food AND alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter