Disney Desktop Download

TiggerMan2007

Mouseketeer
I got a new laptop and I forgot where I downloaded the DVC Desktop that has the trip countdown on it. This is the one for DVC members.

If anyone can direct me to where I can re-download this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

TiggerMan2007

On DVCMember.com, click on "Just For Members" then "Refer A Friend."

I can't get this to install..perhaps it isn't compatible with Vista? Anyone else have Vista? :confused3

Vista has a very strict controls call User Access Control. I think you might have better luck if you turn that off, even temporarily and then try to install. It can be found under Users in the Control Panel.

-Matthew

Vista has a very strict controls call User Access Control. I think you might have better luck if you turn that off, even temporarily and then try to install. It can be found under Users in the Control Panel.

-Matthew

I couldn't find anything like that under Users. Just create or delete user names.:confused3

I couldn't find anything like that under Users. Just create or delete user names.:confused3

I think you have to be in you user account. That should open a page where you can change you password and user picture. Of the list of items, the last one should read "Turn User Account Control on or off." Then you will need to reboot the computer. The version I have running at my office is the Business or Ultimate version so I am not sure what the Home version might have if you are running that.

-Matthew

Thanks....I found what you were talking about but it didn't do any good. I am getting used to having to miss out on a lot of things b/c of Vista. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter