***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
triplefigs said:
It's every day at 10am. It's $25 per person (over age 3), and they do offer a AAA discount. Not sure if they offer an AP discount, and I think right now you can get the Disney Visa discount on the tour. Call tours at 407-939-8687 to schedule it. If you do a search on the Park Attractions or Family boards, you'll get a lot of results. It gets great reviews. Very fun, very silly, and you get a private meeting with a character (can vary, but most often is PP and Wendy). It fills up fast and is usually around 20 people or so.

Thanks - I looked it up on all ears and it sounds like fun - we might have to book that one and be kids for the morning :0)

julia & nicks mom said:
Hey - I want my commission!! ;)

I want to see a pic!!

here's another one - I can make it with only one tink

tinktwins.jpg

These just get better and better :0)

Good Ol Gal said:
We're all going to wear one too, except for ds who's birthday it is. Or maybe I'll just add something to his shirt stating it's his birthday???

I talked to my cousin this morning and she said she's going to try to get the tour too, so that would be another three adults and 1 child (If I can get them to wear it! )

We'll have to take a picture of both of our families in the shirts.. That would be great!

Denise.. what color do you think you're going to use for your shirts?

How fantastic!!! Disers together all in the same shirts - they'll think you're all one party and be real confused when it turns out you only just met yet all wear the same shirts - you should make a sign saying
"designed by Julia and Nick's mom" to hold up in the photos :earboy2:

ksoehrlein said:
Have you guys seen this? It would be a great starting point for a Pirate Cruise shirt.

uh oh - I sense more tees coming on... I couldn't see the map picture so I stuck the url in my broswer and then thought... hmm what other backgrounds are here... found the right URL and voila:
http://www.disneyexperience.com/paper1.htm

So many backgrounds for us to design tees with! And a great one of cindy and the prince that I could incoroprate into my wedding invitations!!!

I've gotta go to work now but tonight I'll be glued to photo impact :cheer2:
:jumping1:

buddy&wooz said:
I'm going to try a dark tshirt this weekend if I have time. I got transfer paper by Burlington that is supposed to work on dark colors, but it does say you have to trim around the entire design because the transfer is white.

I'll post my results here.

So does this mean if you have white in your design it will show up white on the shirt? I was worried about this since there is no white ink and some of my designs have quite a bit of white in them. I didn't want Pooh's white sailor hat to end up yellow because I put it on a yellow shirt. Does anyone know if this is the case? :confused3

I just went and checked Julia's shirt from last year and the white on Aurora's dress is white on her pink shirt -

if you can on your printer make sure you choose transfer paper - I am not sure but that might be what triggers the printer to print white

mickey-ootw.jpg

I made this Mickey in a 3D program.

(been dying to use the new smiley, here it goes: :maleficen )

MidNite said:
Thank you!

Here's another:
mickey-Cruise.jpg

Oh my gosh! That is beautiful! I have to wear that on my next cruise. You are so talented.

Hey, this just might give me a reason to convince dh that we need another cruise! I love that design so much I just have to wear it!!! :rotfl:

MinnieMom said:
Oh my gosh! That is beautiful! I have to wear that on my next cruise. You are so talented.

Hey, this just might give me a reason to convince dh that we need another cruise! I love that design so much I just have to wear it!!! :rotfl:

Then my job is done. I've created a reason to go to Disney. :banana:

:rotfl:

Just a reminder - if anyone is going to take advantage of the CompUSA PhotoImpact 10 deal you mush purchase by July 30th to be able to receive one of the rebates for $20.00. The other rebate for $30.00 is good until 1/15/06

Please note: Rebates do not apply to downloaded products.
Current Rebate:
Regular Retail Price: $99.99
-$20.00 Instant Savings (Valid: 7/24/2005 - 7/30/2005)

You Pay: $79.99 Price after instant rebates, if any
-$30.00 Mfr. Mail-in Rebate (Valid: 7/15/2005 - 1/15/2006)
-$20.00 Additional Mfr. Mail-In Rebate (Valid: 7/24/2005 - 7/30/2005)
CompUSA Price: $29.99 Price after instant & mail-in rebates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom2Ashli said:
Just a reminder - if anyone is going to take advantage of the CompUSA PhotoImpact 10 deal you mush purchase by July 30th to be able to receive one of the rebates for $20.00. The other rebate for $30.00 is good until 1/15/06

Please note: Rebates do not apply to downloaded products.
Current Rebate:
Regular Retail Price: $99.99
-$20.00 Instant Savings (Valid: 7/24/2005 - 7/30/2005)

You Pay: $79.99 Price after instant rebates, if any
-$30.00 Mfr. Mail-in Rebate (Valid: 7/15/2005 - 1/15/2006)
-$20.00 Additional Mfr. Mail-In Rebate (Valid: 7/24/2005 - 7/30/2005)
CompUSA Price: $29.99 Price after instant & mail-in rebates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got mine yesterday - it also has a rebate of $30 if you buy any digital camera within 30 days of buying it!

MidNite said:
mickey-ootw.jpg

I made this Mickey in a 3D program.

(been dying to use the new smiley, here it goes: :maleficen )

Oh my, I just LOVE this one!! :love: Guess I'd better run to Hobby Lobby and pick up more shirts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter