Disney Deal?

MSPeeler

DISnerd
So I saw a commercial on the Christmas Day Parade on TV for Resort and Tickets for as low as $96/per person. 2 Adults and 2 Kids.

I can NOT find this deal available on their website ANYWHERE.
Does anyone know anything about it? The only thing I can find expired in November, but why would they air the commercial on December 25th if the deal had expired, you know?

It is the Family Gift of Magic Package. The fine print is you must buy tickets and room for minimum of 4 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids. Lowest possible price is 96 per person, per night and you must have 4 to get this price. So...$400 per day for the family times 4 nights is $1600 plus tax which will put it around 2k for the 4 nights with tickets. The lowest price will only be achieved by staying Sun-Thurs and obviously at a value and Little Mermaid rooms are not included and Pop is more. HTH.

It is the Family Gift of Magic Package. The fine print is you must buy tickets and room for minimum of 4 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids. Lowest possible price is 96 per person, per night and you must have 4 to get this price. So...$400 per day for the family times 4 nights is $1600 plus tax which will put it around 2k for the 4 nights with tickets. The lowest price will only be achieved by staying Sun-Thurs and obviously at a value and Little Mermaid rooms are not included and Pop is more. HTH.

Thanks,
I took a screen shot of the deal. It says 6-night?

fuap2e.jpg

As stated by PP, it is the lowest priced package option available through WDW direct booking, it will get you into a value resort plus park tickets on available dates. You can book either online by using the link provided above by PP or by calling 407-W-DISNEY if you prefer to speak with a Disney rep via phone..

That does look different, I would call as it does list the phone number. Maybe the only way to book is call. However, they should still feature it on the specials page. One hand never seems to know what the other is doing with Disney.

Not a discount. Just priced for 8/12 to 8/18 for 2 ad/2 ch (10, 8) and priced at $2625.28 with 7-day base tickets at All-Star Sports.

The ad is very deceiving. They are showing the GF and saying All Star Resort. The commercial on TV also shows the GF...not gonna happen for that price.

The dates in this ad aren't referring to a specific discount. Most of those dates fall in the 2018 rack rate "value" or "regular" rate seasons. You would have to align the dates just right and hope for availability at a value resort in order to come up with this price. This is a "lead-in" rate. They are hoping it will persuade you to at least call in so they can have the opportunity to sell you a vacation.

The dates in this ad aren't referring to a specific discount. Most of those dates fall in the 2018 rack rate "value" or "regular" rate seasons. You would have to align the dates just right and hope for availability at a value resort in order to come up with this price. This is a "lead-in" rate. They are hoping it will persuade you to at least call in so they can have the opportunity to sell you a vacation.

Yeah, that’s what we determined. Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter