• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cultural Representative Program is back

Reepicheep

Mouseketeer
Minutes ago, for the first time in over six months, I thought I'd take a look to see if I could find any news on if/when the Disney International Programs might return. By an amazing coincidence, Disney posted some news 20 minutes ago.

We have an exciting announcement to share! The Disney Cultural Representative Program is returning!

The program will return in phases, with participants from select countries whose 2020 program was shortened or canceled now being offered the opportunity to apply. All participants from a 2020 program have received an email informing them of their current status and next steps.

Initially, this applies to applicants from Germany, Norway, Italy, France, UK, and Canada for employment at the EPCOT World Showcase.

The Disney Cultural Representative Program Returns this August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter