disney cruise, will I ever get bored?

no you will not, they have so many activities from talent shows to origami lessons to game shows to scavenger hunts to mini golf. I went on a five night one on the wonder and I literally cried on the last day i was so sad we had to leave even though i knew that i was going to disneyland afterward and all the musicals and shows they have, it's amazing oh and the free soft serve ice cream oh! yum! so no you will not get bored at all

I think that the Disney Cruises are awesome! Even though the last time I went on one was when I was 6, I found online a lot of information about all sorts of teen clubs, and parties! (Just in case I can persuade my parents to take us on the cruise!;) )

Even if you do get bored the ship I went on had a movie theatre. Soo I watched Aladdin and Cars 2 to pass time by. Very relaxing :)

No! Even if you don't go to the teen club there's always stuff to do like walking around, exploring the ship, and EATING!! lol

No, you won't! Trust me, go over to the dis meets section of the cruise board and talk to other teens going on the cruise and get to know them. That's what I did last time I went and it was honestly one of the best vacations I've ever been on. I spent more time with them than I did with my parents! Even if you don't do that, go over to the teen club a few times, there's lots of fun stuff to do there and it's really easy to make friends. Get their wave phone number thing and you can text them anytime you want if you wanna hang out or something, I did that a lot.

I hope that helped! :goodvibes

No, never! Always try to be with the same age group people, and there are lots of activities to do so will never get bore.

You will NEVER get bored!!!! The teen clubs were the best... I was there every day and after dinner!!! My friends and I would go up on deck and get chicken tenders/fries, then bring it back down to the club to eat:cool1: There were Disney trivia games and so much more!!! Bingo was really FUN:goodvibes Their shows at night were wonderful:) Karaoke night was pretty fun, too! Basically, you won't get bored...:cutie:

Nope you never will! :D There is SOOOOO much to do :-) I didn't even have time on my 5 night cruise to do everything :rotfl:

My three kids, DD19, DD17 and DD14 had a fabulous time on our 12 night cruise and never wanted to leave! You won't be bored at all!

Nope you never will!
act.jpg

lk.jpg

Believe it or not, it actually kind of bothered me that on our five-day Magic cruise there was no time to be "bored" (ie, to sit and relax for a few hours) until I actively sought it out since there were so many things going on all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter