• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cruise Nassau snorkel adventure review

Jason Edward Landis

Earning My Ears
We took a Disney cruise in May of 2018. I booked an excursion aboard the Caribbean Queen to snorkel in Nassau. After pulling into port I had a quick breakfast and went to the d lounge to check into the excursion. We were lead off the boat and handed off to another guide who took us to our boarding spot. We boarded a boat that looked used but loved. The crew Captain Tony, MJ and Desmond took us on a tour of the bay until about 45 minutes later we got to our spot. We got quick instructions and gear and jumped in. I read another review saying that there wasnt a lot of fish to see maybe 3 species. Well lets just say that wasnt the case this time. So many different fish, big and small with so many colors. It was awesome. The ocean was pretty choppy but I never felt that the situation wasn't safe and it didnt keep the sea life away. It was great. The trip back was fun. We got a quick tour of the famous people who have homes there and i bought a beer and enjoyed the view. We got dropped off in the tourist sectionand had a short walk back to the boat. Bring I.d. and a room key card to get back on the boat. Totally worth the price and time. This is a great excursion for first time or seasoned snorkelers.

Do you know if they would let my daughter onboard if she is 4. Not snorkeling, I would stay and watch her.

If you can book her through Disney, she could go.

If 4 is not bookable through Disney, you would have to look up the company and see if you could book independently.

But the cost would be the same regardless of if you snorkeled or not. If you just want to go on a smaller boat, the glass bottom boat might be the better way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter