Disney Cruise Line - Wish - Rotational Dining (Skip one)

anisha.parekh

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

I am going to be on Disney Wish in a few months. I have been watching a ton of videos of different dining aboard the ship. Particularly, the Arendalle themed dinner, I am VERY not interested in. It seems to be a huge production that takes hours and geared towards kids.

I am travelling without kids and want to skip this meal. Is this possible? What are my other options?

If your not booked in Palo Steakhouse or Enchante and decide not to go to dinner your current choices are room service or Mickey and friends festival of foods

Just disembarked the Wish. The MDRs were a big fail for me. Note that not all of Festival of Foods is open during dinner. If I recall correctly, everything closed by 6, except for the grill- burgers, chicken tenders, etc. Pizza opened up again later.

While I won’t try to convince you re:Arendelle (or “Frozen hell” as my DS11 called it), though it’s painful while it lasts, it doesn’t go on for too long. Marvel, on the other hand, was nonstop noise.

Last edited:
Just disembarked the Wish. The ADRs were a big fail for me. Note that not all of Festival of Foods is open during dinner. If I recall correctly, everything closed by 6, except for the grill- burgers, chicken tenders, etc. Pizza opened up again later.

While I won’t try to convince you re:Arendelle (or “Frozen hell” as my DS11 called it), though it’s painful while it lasts, it doesn’t go on for too long. Marvel, on the other hand, was nonstop noise.
I feel like with all the reviews I'm hearing, I'm not even that excited to go on this cruise :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter