Disney Cruise line clipart

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Does anybody know of a website that has Disney Cruise line animated clipart or coloring pages? Looking particulary for Mickey and Minnie and other characters in cruising attire.

I haven't been able to find any, but perhaps someone going on a Disney cruise soon would be kind enough to pick up character postcards to use.

Good luck!
Brenda

I have a coloring book that was given as a gift to Castaway Club members. It has lots of good pictures. I have scanned some to use for myself, but I could scan it all, but it will take a few days.

Here are the few I already had scanned. You should be able to just right click, and save image as. I am leaving them large, so that you can have larger files to work with.

EDIT: I just realized that this is a 7 year old thread. So I won't worry about scanning unless there are some new requests.

helmsmanmickey.jpg

sailorgoofy.jpg

sailorpluto.jpg

We just went on the Disney Dream cruise last month and would love these graphics as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter