• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney cruise itemized billing

LILJAN59

Mouseketeer
Just got off the Disney wish
I was told an itemized bill would be available in line and called today and told it’s in line but where. Navigator app wants me to book another cruise! Help please!
Thank you Jan

Yes, under your Castaway Club listing you can see all your prior sailings. For more recent cruises you should be able to see your onboard folio. Make sure you are logged in to your account-I find sometimes I have to log in twice in order to get it to 'take' (log in once, then go to 'already booked;' it'll prompt you to log in again and that should work.

I think the only way to get it is when you are still onboard on the app and download it.

I was told an itemized bill would be available in line and called today and told it’s in line but where. Navigator app wants me to book another cruise! Help please!
Thank you Jan
I just looked on the website, it says folios will be available approximately 24 hours after your cruise. So it might have been too soon.

Thank you Jan
It's generally not available until 24 hours after your sailing had ended, so you might be looking a little too quickly.

Haven’t been for four years going soon. So you can no longer get your onboard charges until you get off the ship and it could take up to 24 hours?

Haven’t been for four years going soon. So you can no longer get your onboard charges until you get off the ship and it could take up to 24 hours?
You can go to Guest Services at any time while onboard and get a printout of all charges. You can also view a list of all room charges in the app. You do not, however, automatically get a list of charges delivered to your stateroom as you did a few years ago.

You can still get a print out from guest services. They are also on the TV and in the app. In the app you can save it as pdf.

You can also ask for a print out at quest services. We did the night before disembarcation.

The folio does show up on their web site a bit after the sailing. However, it's not as detailed as what you can get on the app while onboard. For instance, the app showed a detailed breakdown of charges from our Enchante dinner, but the on-line folio only shows a total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter