Disney crocs??

lil11angel6

Princess
I was just in Disney from 5/30-6/4 2010. I believe I went to downtown Disney on May 31? saw these very cute Disney crocs that look like the melbourne crocs with a Mickey Mouse printed on it. ( in the world of Disney store) They had my size but I decide to not buy them. BAD IDEA. I changed my mind so went back before the airport and they were all gone! :confused3Does anyone know what shoes I am talking about???

there the canvas style (full shoe)
crocs.com/crocs-womens-melbourne/10745,default,pd.html?cid=71D&q=melbourne

Those are cute! I hope that you can find them...I will definitely buy some of those if they have them when I am there...have you tried calling Walt Disney World Merchandising? You could order them from them and have them sent to you, I might just do that as we won't be there until October.

The number is 407-363-6200. They are open from 9 am-5:30 pm eastern time.

Good luck!

I called and she said no one can find them and not even an SKU. One lady told her she thought they went to liquidation. :( I have no idea but if you find them, please post where! Thanks!

They had a Disney version of those, or were they just the regular ones? They're super cute!!! A Disney version would be even cuter :cheer2:

They had a Disney version of those, or were they just the regular ones? They're super cute!!! A Disney version would be even cuter :cheer2:

The OP said:

"I was just in Disney from 5/30-6/4 2010. I believe I went to downtown Disney on May 31? saw these very cute Disney crocs that look like the melbourne crocs with a Mickey Mouse printed on it. ( in the world of Disney store) They had my size but I decide to not buy them. BAD IDEA. I changed my mind so went back before the airport and they were all gone! Does anyone know what shoes I am talking about???"

The Disney part is what got us excited but we cant find them. WDW Merchandising says they're out of stock and may already be discontinued. Which is too bad if that is true as they are a great alternative to the regular crocs!

The OP said:

"I was just in Disney from 5/30-6/4 2010. I believe I went to downtown Disney on May 31? saw these very cute Disney crocs that look like the melbourne crocs with a Mickey Mouse printed on it. ( in the world of Disney store) They had my size but I decide to not buy them. BAD IDEA. I changed my mind so went back before the airport and they were all gone! Does anyone know what shoes I am talking about???"

The Disney part is what got us excited but we can't find them. WDW Merchandising says they're out of stock and may already be discontinued. Which is too bad if that is true as they are a great alternative to the regular crocs and I bet they'd sell a ton of them!

I was at WDW the first weekend of June. The only place I saw the shoes was the African store in Animal Kingdom. They were exactly like the ones at the link below, but with a full body Mickey printed on the top.

I was so upset because I really wanted them but they were pretty much sold out of all their stock. I can't remember now if it was the left shoe or right shoe, but all that was left in my size was 3 individual shoes all for the same foot. :eek: I talked to 2 different cast members asking them to look in the back for the other half to the shoe. The first cast member wasn't very helpful, but the second one genuinely made an effort to look everywhere for me. She also mentioned that she had seen the shoes at the Crocs store at the Prime Outlets. Unfortunately I had no way to get out there. :sad2:

Don't give up to easily. I went to Disneyland / California Adventure this March 2013. I saw the Melbourne Mickey Mouse Crocs and fell in love. Why I did not purchase them at the time I do not know. Yes I do, I am famous for putting off things then regretting it. LOL
Any how after I returned home I searched and searched only to find that they are nowhere to be found, at a reasonable price that is. There was a used pair on Ebay... they went for $306!!!!? Way out of my price range.
I researched more and even called the local Disney Store at the mall. The very nice gal gave me a customer service number for Disneyland itself. Then they gave me a Merchandise Guest Services number (877-560-6477) Even though the web site said out of stock... the awesome fella on the phone found them and in my size!!!! !!
I bought them right away. $7 shipping no tax and I will have them in just 5 to 7 days! I am so happy!!!!!

So call!!!
I was not able to include the link to the shoes but look at the previous posts and you will find one included there. :)

I'm so glad this has been resurrected! My DD is going to DL this week and wants to get some more. They are SUPER cute, but being canvas, they don't last a super cute amount of time. She wants to get more. I was hoping to find them online, not knowing if she'd find them in the parks anymore. so glad to see they're still there!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-D...318?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338107d166

http://www.disneystore.com/clothes-...457|10676026|5b60a8d92e0f4783a4b7cc9086eb3625

MMCROCS.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter