Disney Credit Card

the griswolds

Earning My Ears
In The Walt Disney Company Annual Report, Mr. Eisner said that Disney was working on a Credit Card that would offer rewards towards Disney Vacations. I thought this was a great idea, but I haven't heard anything about it since. Anyone know anymore about this, I'm ready to fill out the application now.....

wonder if they mean the Disney Credit Card or a credit card like a visa that has some type of disney logo on it like a lot of the visa's out now with "kickbacks" to certain functions or charities. wish they'd attach that "idea" to the Disney Credit Card. i've got a $0 balance just waiting to earn discounts! LOL

Cheryl :bounce:

If it earns you credit it will be a Visa/MC type card. The one they have now offers nothing at all!

I have the Universal discover card. Takes a long while to earn anything decent! I have over 3,500 points and it earns me movie tickets...

Wanda

Okat guys i am from the uk.
I have to have this disney credit card,can i get one if i live in the uk?????I was in the disney store some years ago and a woman purchased stuff with the disney credit card and ever since then i have been itching to get my hands on one,please help!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had one for a few years now. Its good in the Disney stores, catalog, parks,and hotels.No benifits from using it so i started using my AmEx card at disney. I, too hope they come up with some perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter