Disney Countdown Calendar

SiClone and secretdisneytrippers I just sent it to you.
Have Fun.
I leave in 26 hrs:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Can someone PLEASE send it to me too!! I promise I will send it on too!!!
BEH117@NC.RR.com

I am leaving in 74 days!!!

I just sent it have fun:woohoo:

I am passing this on to all the Disser's who have received this and hope that a few others will help pass it along.

I am going to finish packing now and go get my kids the last of their Disney Dollars. I'll check in this afternoon but after that we are having a pre Halloween Party for my nieces and nephews and my Childern since we won't be here tomorrow.

We will be there in 46 more days. :banana: Please send it to me, too, please.... thank you.

We will be there in 46 more days. :banana: Please send it to me, too, please.... thank you.

You have to give your email address so they can send it to you.

Well this is my last post. Time for bed I leave for Disney in 10 hrs.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm going to Disney, :woohoo: I'm going to Disney.:woohoo:

Maria

Can someone please send this to me:

picturemerollin1@hotmail.com

I forgot to include my e-mail address on my last post..but please someone send it to me, too at:

cbocskai1@aol.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!: thumbsup2

will it work for 2008??? I am so new to this board but I loooove it!!!!! please if any one can send it to me. thanks!! mj.bays@insightbb.com

Would someone send me a copy as well?! TIA

jerseygirlintx71@yahoo.com

Taken care of.

Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter