Disney cookbooks?

kardut

Earning My Ears
I need some help...I was at Disney last week and at most of the shops they had a Disney World cookbook -- cover was blue and white (I think) and it was about five inches by five inches with a spiral top and bound so that you could prop it up on the counter while using. However, at a kiosk at the Contemporary, just outside the Concourse Steakhouse, they had volume 2 of this same book, which was a more conventional cookbook (as far as binding) and seemed to have recipes that interested me more (I think it was either $19.95 or $29.95). Of course, I put off purchasing it, thinking I would certainly see it elsewhere, but I never did (only saw the volume 1, which was everywhere). Does anyone know what the title of this book is? I've done searches on Amazon, etc., but nothing has turned up, so I'm sure I'm going to have to buy it directly from Disney World Merchandising but would like to have a title before I call them. Thanks so much for any help ... also if you know of any other good Disney cookbooks.
--karen

Mickeys Gourmet Cookbook was just a book with no spiral

Cooking with Mickey Volume two was the second one I have and is spiral

Hope that helped..

I called at the time of my purchase the Disney Store and they gave me the numbers for it......

I have the little blue one, which is Cooking With Mickey . I also have a Cooking With Mickey Volume II from a few years back which is also spiral bound, but with larger dimensions. It has a red and white plaid-patterned cover but it is probably six years old. ISBN is not listed on it.

Do you remember any particular recipes? I was there in December and don't remember seeing anything I didn't already have! In terms of Disney cookbooks, do you just want recipes from the park? There is The Disney Bakery and Disney's Family Cookbook but they aren't park recipes.

Yes, the book I was thinking of must have been Cooking With Mickey Vol. II, although I thought it must be a newer version than the other Cooking with Mickey book available (although perhaps the blue and white, square book was recently reprinted?)... Basically I'm looking for a collection of recipes from the parks -- tonga toast, recipes from Le Cellier, etc. Anyone know which book(s) have the best variety (and best tasting) park recipes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter