Disney Confessions

I genuinely love the Tiki Room.
I can take or leave most of the night time shows. Most of the time, I would rather enjoy the shorter lines during the fireworks/night shows than watch myself. (Only exception being the Main Street Electrical Parade. I'm still mourning the loss of that parade.)
I LOVE the Tiki Room! Hadn't seen it since I was really little and saw it in November and I'm obsessed now!

Whaaaaaaaa...? :eek:

My brother actually wanted to go on it last time, but it was closed or down or something. But we're definitely going to try to do it this year lol.

I guess I should also add Pirates of the Caribbean to that list, too? Never actually seen it, as in even the building it's in, or rode it.

My confession? Disney secretly hates me and I can prove it. I loved the Stitch ride and they kill it. My absolutely favorite ride The Great Movie Ride, they kill it. I am afraid to tell people we love Figment, I don't want to be responsible for his demise.

My brother actually wanted to go on it last time, but it was closed or down or something. But we're definitely going to try to do it this year lol.

I guess I should also add Pirates of the Caribbean to that list, too? Never actually seen it, as in even the building it's in, or rode it.
I am reading this in shock-please describe what a MK day looks like when you are there, I am soooo curious!

I love Epcot but I don't care if I see Illuminations or Mission Space
I still have a big grudge that The Great Movie Ride is closed
Many years ago, I showed a cast member an autograph book I made-it had a place for the character to sign & a pocket for the picture you took above it. By our next trip there, they were selling them in the parks & still are to this day :sad:

I am reading this in shock-please describe what a MK day looks like when you are there, I am soooo curious!

Haha, there's not actually much to tell. I think the summary is just that my family tends to go with the flow, we don't really schedule anything haha.

My family never does rope drop, didn't even really know that that was a thing. There are some family members that aren't really early risers, so we would always get up at around 8 maybe, head down to the food court after getting ready to get some breakfast, and then head out to the parks. It's probably 9:30-10 by this point. Also, we've never done FP for anything and we didn't have ADRs either. That was mostly because we were there for the high school marching band, going down the dates they were going and staying at the same resort they were, even making our MK day the day that they were going to be marching down Main Street.

But anyway, we always do Space Mountain and sometimes we'll do that car one, my youngest sister used to love those kinds of rides. After that, then we'll just walk through where 7DTM is and BOG, not really caring about them, although my brother did like the turkey legs or whatever they had back there at one point. We also always go on It's A Small World and the last time we went we tried Mickey's PhilharMagic for the first time because we had nothing else to do and we wanted to see what it was.

I don't really remember ever really doing anything in Frontierland, Liberty Square, or Adventureland. I'm sure we've walked through them before but never really stopped to do anything or eat there. We only ever ate in Tomorrowland at Cosmic Rays(?) and at the Pinocchio place. My sister did once get a hot dog from Casey's and my father did eat at Crystal Palace alone once (we were on the DxDP and he wanted to check it out).

Haha, there's not actually much to tell. I think the summary is just that my family tends to go with the flow, we don't really schedule anything haha.

My family never does rope drop, didn't even really know that that was a thing. There are some family members that aren't really early risers, so we would always get up at around 8 maybe, head down to the food court after getting ready to get some breakfast, and then head out to the parks. It's probably 9:30-10 by this point. Also, we've never done FP for anything and we didn't have ADRs either. That was mostly because we were there for the high school marching band, going down the dates they were going and staying at the same resort they were, even making our MK day the day that they were going to be marching down Main Street.

But anyway, we always do Space Mountain and sometimes we'll do that car one, my youngest sister used to love those kinds of rides. After that, then we'll just walk through where 7DTM is and BOG, not really caring about them, although my brother did like the turkey legs or whatever they had back there at one point. We also always go on It's A Small World and the last time we went we tried Mickey's PhilharMagic for the first time because we had nothing else to do and we wanted to see what it was.

I don't really remember ever really doing anything in Frontierland, Liberty Square, or Adventureland. I'm sure we've walked through them before but never really stopped to do anything or eat there. We only ever ate in Tomorrowland at Cosmic Rays(?) and at the Pinocchio place. My sister did once get a hot dog from Casey's and my father did eat at Crystal Palace alone once (we were on the DxDP and he wanted to check it out).

I think it is amazing that you can go with the flow like that!

But man...does it make me twitchy imagining it lol

We haven't seen 95% of the shows at WDW. I finally saw Lion King on a solo trip just to get out of the heat and humidity. The only other show we watched was the Little Mermaid one when DS was on his first trip in 1990 and Tiki Room only 2x ever during rainstorms.

We have done all the rides in every park though!

I confess - it just occurred to me today - I am over Test Track. It's not the same thrill any more. I could skip or miss it and not be upset at all.

What's your confession? ;)
TT was a one-and-done for me. It's a little too much like being in a real car, where going too fast and slamming on the brakes are not desirable experiences.

Confessions: I think . . .
1. Dole whip is good, but not a must-have snack.
2. BTMRR is a boring ride, even the themeing is kind of so-so.
3. Test Track is skippable. Designing your own car doesn't enhance the experience that much.
4. The Contemporary Resort is ugly and communist-looking.
5. I still get star struck as an adult meeting Mickey, Goofy, and everyone else.
1. Not that I don't believe you, but I'm looking forward to trying one for the first time next month.
2. I agree. It's the second most thrilling coaster at MK, but that's not saying much. I could take it or leave it.
3. I could (and probably will) skip TT. It's most exciting part is a little too true-to-life for me to enjoy.
4. The decor at CR doesn't really do much for me either. I much prefer the look of POR, and it's cheaper.
5. I know right??? Somehow we missed meeting Mickey last time. This trip we're meeting Hawaiian Shirt Mickey at Ohana breakfast. Can't wait!!

My Disney Confessions:
I Love the Dole Whip Float!
I have to do COP every time were at MK
I Love Aerosmith's music and Love RnR coaster!
My fav resort is the Contemporary. Won't stay anywhere else!
We ride rides during the parades
I hate 7DMT but ride it because my kids love it
I don't really care for FOP. Don't understand the hype
We have never Rope Dropped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter