Disney Confessions

DisNerdsince08

Earning My Ears
Anyone else think that the DIS needs to post another episode of Disney Confessions. Maybe Disney Confessions 2.0? So fun to hear all the quirky things Disney fans do because of their obsession with the brand we know and love!

Anyone else think that the DIS needs to post another episode of Disney Confessions. Maybe Disney Confessions 2.0? So fun to hear all the quirky things Disney fans do because of their obsession with the brand we know and love!
I vote "Yes"!

I'll vote yes on this too! I was thinking about my Disney habits, and I don't think I have any that would be weirder than anybody else's in this community :D. I sure would love to hear some that ARE noteworthy - those HAVE to be super strange to stick out around here! :duck:LOL!! :disrocks:

I'll vote yes on this too! I was thinking about my Disney habits, and I don't think I have any that would be weirder than anybody else's in this community :D. I sure would love to hear some that ARE noteworthy - those HAVE to be super strange to stick out around here! :duck:LOL!! :disrocks:

I mean I can always tell who the Disney fans are in the Haunted Mansion :rotfl2:

Well I know we sure sing along in Carousel of Progress. How do you identify the fans in Haunted Mansion?

They're the ones who know the whole spiel word for word. I was in one time when every single person in the gallery was mouthing the words of the ghost host, it was magical.

Another confession, for some reason I feel it is my personal duty to give people correct information and sometimes I shouldn't but in but I do anyway. I had a customer arguing with his mom about the year Soarin' opened, he was stating the wrong year and was so sure of himself and I just felt like I had to intervene lol

I agree about the Haunted Mansion spiel. We know almost every word. Anybody else got any confessions? Fess up! We watch YouTube videos every Saturday morning of the "Good Morning" song from the Magic Kingdom Rope Drop Opening Show.

I agree about the Haunted Mansion spiel. We know almost every word. Anybody else got any confessions? Fess up! We watch YouTube videos every Saturday morning of the "Good Morning" song from the Magic Kingdom Rope Drop Opening Show.
The wife and I quote the TTA dialog as we go, driving others crazy.
We also have several shirts specifically made for our visits. My new one is "Epcot...the worlds largest bar with a $100 cover charge".
At home in Pennsylvania, we often check the wait times for rides on the app(the past few days were crazy).
I not only know Carl, the most senior bartender at the Rose and Crown pub, but know his schedule.
Pins. 'nough said
I can't help butting in when I hear someone else planning a Disney world trip.
Ringtone on my phone is Epcots theme music when walking into Future World.
When visiting HS, my wife has to pick which of here Tower of Terror shirts to wear.
I have panic attacks waiting in line for character meets.
If I can't be there, I'll watch podcasts of people talking about the WDW
I know where to get dry ice for the 20 hour ride home with a cooler full of Mickey bars.

Actually the confessions podcast gave me a weird habit of checking wait times even though I'm not near a park. Someone mentioned doing it and now I do it for world and land.

I completely agree that the Disney fans are the ones mouthing too/saying the lines in the stretching room.

I price out rooms and airline tickets for the fun of it a few times a week.

My wife is looking at twitter pages now, showing me how crowded MK was last night, that at 9:25 AM MK was at a phase A closure today, and the extra bars at Epcot.

we have a minivan with automatic sliding side doors and as it closed my son tends to make the "Bee-boo" sound that the monorail makes as the doors close, which of course necessitates me saying "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas."

Also, I sometimes find talking about DISmeets to be a bit awkward: "Hey kids, let's go meet the woman daddy met on the internet!"

MK and Epcot now at phase B as of noon, which to me sounds like defcon 2 or warming up the death star to blow up a planet. Yes, it's new years eve and our celebration is watching how busy the parks are and taking some joy over NOT being there.

I sometimes find talking about DISmeets to be a bit awkward: "Hey kids, let's go meet the woman daddy met on the internet!"
LOL. I'm with you on this one. It is sometimes weird to be talking about my DIS friends, especially the ones I've never actually met (you know who you are).

we have a minivan with automatic sliding side doors and as it closed my son tends to make the "Bee-boo" sound that the monorail makes as the doors close, which of course necessitates me saying "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas."

Also, I sometimes find talking about DISmeets to be a bit awkward: "Hey kids, let's go meet the woman daddy met on the internet!"

:rotfl2: Thanks for the laugh this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter