Disney+ coming in November @ $6.99 per month/$69.99 per year

I don't think the new release Marvel movies will be on here, at least from the announcement. Would be nice if they are available when released on DVD though. I think they're doing some kind of Marvel series, maybe along the lines of what Netflix was doing.

The Marvel series look amazing - hopefully it comes to Canada before it's completely been ruined by spoilers.

Has anyone heard or read it this is available locally? I am in Europe and I hope that we get the same catalog as in the US

Any chance on the uncensored Fantasia, Make Mine Music or Melody Time? I didn’t think so...

What I would really like to see is the Young Harry Houdini. I watched this as a kid, and I've been wanting to watch it again.

I thought it would start around the $14/mo mark so I'm actually very happy.

How long will it be before Disney yanks all of the ABC Studios property off of Hulu in order to place it exclusively on the Disney+ service, thereby making Hulu obsolete?

How long will it be before Disney yanks all of the ABC Studios property off of Hulu in order to place it exclusively on the Disney+ service, thereby making Hulu obsolete?

Well, Disney now basically owns Hulu since they acquired Fox's stake. From what I understand Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ will all live on the same platform. They will offer special pricing for those subscribing to more than one of them and your login will be the same. Hulu isn't going anywhere. I'd worry more about the other studios pulling out of it. Warner Media (AT&T) wants their own streaming service too!

EDIT: And I just read in Variety that Hulu has bought AT&T's 10% stake. This will have an effect on Warner Media shows for now, but they have divested their ownership and are gearing up their own streaming service. Comcast still owns a minority stake in Hulu, though one wonders for how long.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter