DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

She has posted that she did take notes and pictures from all her adventures, so I know she has the info. She just must not have the time to get it updated here. I hope she does post soon though, I also enjoying reading about her time spent in the DCP.

I also hope those negative comments did not push you away. There will always be haters of great people. The vast majority of folks that are here support you and are very grateful for the time and dedication you have put into this and all your reports.

I hope school and everything else is going well for you, Princess Jess!!

I too hope for more updates. I miss reading all the fun that you have. Follow on Twitter and Instagram and I miss pics of you and Ryan!!

I hope to have a update , really miss you

I follow you on instagram and it's look like you have a great time

I am a new subscriber to the thread and just wanted to let you know that I love your report so far! I still have several posts to read but I love your photos! Thanks for all the advice and insight into your trip.

I was just starting to think, also, that maybe Jess has given up the thread :confused3. Totally her choice if she isn't into it. I would ask, jess, if you read this, would you mind a quick post just to let us know if you will be back or not! Just want to know if I should keep hoping! LOL!

My guess is we'll see an update either Columbus Day or later around Thanksgiving. Give her time for her studies! :)

I'm with psac, optimistic that Jess will have a few minutes during break to update her trip report.

You might have to friend Jess on Instagram and once she excepts you can see ALL the AWESOME pictures!

Ok, so I don't want to nag or anything, but I've read all of your other trip reports (Thank You!) while I've been waiting for more updates....:confused3:grouphug:

Love all the Instagram pics! Like all the others, I hope one persons horrible comments don't keep you from your awesome trip reports!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Jess has never let us down before, so why would she now? :) When she's ready, and when she has the time to, she'll be back. And let's face it, the wait is definitely worth it, so let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Jess has never let us down before, so why would she now? :) When she's ready, and when she has the time to, she'll be back. And let's face it, the wait is definitely worth it, so let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly. This is her first semester at a brand new school. Cut her some slack.

pixiedust: Congratulations Jess again on Thread of the Month!!!pixiedust:

ALSO....

I was watching trying to catch it but I missed it and now your thread is over 1,000,000 party: views!! :cheer2: That's AWESOME!

I love reading your thread and seeing your posts on Instagram. Thanks for the Disney fix every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter