Disney Club discount saved me real bucks at FW

griff

Earning My Ears
I have read other threads on this site that had mixed feelings about joining the Disney Club. Because my employer is a corporate member, my membership cost me $29 which I figured I would make up with ticket discounts (I have to buy six adult passes).
Anyway, I called the DC information line and asked if they had any discounts at Fort Wilderness. I had already made reservations for three families in early June. Disney canceled my original reservations, and reconfirmed them using my 10% discount through my DC membership, which saved me a little over $150 on the total over the three sites. On top of this I will get a 20% discount on my Hoop de do Review tickets ($50 savings on my six tickets), and I will still get discounts on my park hopper passes, miniture golf tickets, water parks, and pleasure Island.
All in all I figure my $29 DC investment will save me around $250 on my vacation. Not bad.

I'm a DC member and I think I get my money's worth out of my two-year membership, with tickets and FW discounts and Disney Store discounts, and Downtown Disney discounts too!

I realize that the discounts aren't as plentiful as the former MKC discounts, but it's still worth the money to me!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Griff,
I have the DC and used it to get my ressies for FW. I got a preferred site for 10 nights, with tax and my discount it came to $569.00. It was a discount off the regular price. Because I had them quote me that price first before I told them I was a DC memeber.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-8.90
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter