Disney clothes on sale at Big Lots

cynjam

Vacation Planner
I know how you all like a bargain, so I thought I'd let you know what I found today. Big Lots marked all their summer clothes ( are you ready?)...75% off! I got the cutest Mickey bibs for my 1yr old for $1.50! I also found class of '95 photo key chains, and in the back (not 75% off) were hair brushes. Great for the trip to WDW for 7 yr old. Also, for anyone who doesn't have Disney Charades, yet, I found it at Wal-mart for $15.00. (Has anyone seen the NEW Disney board game? Just spotted it at Target, looks interesting!)

p.s. Yes I do shop a lot!

i'm in the u.k and have never heard of big lots . could you please tell me if they have a web sight? thank you.

leechie, Big Lots is kind of a close out store, they get discontinued stuff, factory rebuilt stuff and things like that. At least that is how the one near my house is. Went there the other day, thanks to cynjam's heads up and got DD a couple of outfits for next summer and also got 2 little boy shorts and t-shirt outfits for my nephew and DH's cousin's baby. It was pretty well picked over, mostly just 12 month and under sizes left.

thanks for the reply , it's a shame we don't have one over here in the u.k!!!i love a bargain!!!!

i went on monday and also hit some great deals. we are going to disney in 24 days so i found 3 cute outfits 1 with ickey and 2 with pooh. only paid $1.74 each!!!!!!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

I'm glad I was able to help! I stopped at 3 different stores around Columbus, OH. Each one had something different on sale. At one they had all the beach towels on sale ( .75 - $1.00), at another I found plastic plates and tableware (4 each) for a quarter! Bought all they had! For that price I'll use them once and throw them away, great for picnics!

Everyone here has given me so much, I'm glad I was able to give something back!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter