Disney classics on blu ray?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
I'm just getting into collecting the classic Disney movies on blu ray. Can anyone recommend a comprehensive web site or list that shows all available Disney movies on blu ray and/or ones that have future release dates and/or ones that have already been released and are not available anymore (if any)? Just trying to make lists of what I need to get, what is coming out when, and what I'll have to get on ebay. Thanks!

I have used Disney's website in the past:
http://disneydvd.disney.go.com/disney-blu-ray.html

I can tell you that Peter Pan is coming out on Blu Ray Spring 2013 and The Little Mermaid is Fall 2013. You really can't find out much past that. Once Peter Pan is released they'll tell you what they'll release next.

Disney Movie Club (there's at least one or two about to go back in the vault too, so you may want to catch them now).

I know this is not quite what you asked, but the standard DVD collections are still great on you Blu-Ray player. The discontinued Disney Treasures collection is great if you like the old TV shows, serials, and specials as well as Movies

You may already know this as I haven't read the thread fully but I saw at my local Walmart classic Disney movies in 4 packs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter