Disney chocolate wedding favors question...

Hello I am in the middle of planning my wedding and would love it if you could send me the list of the favors (the chocolates). Also where is it from? Is there a website that I can order them from?
Thank you,
Jen

i did mickey chocolate suckers for my favors( just the face on a stick) I can't find a picture but I'll try to explain : I made them myself, cost next to nothing. bought at craft store: plastic molds, sticks, little white see-through material thingy's(to cover chocolate), white ribbon, name tags. bought chocolate at store, I used a friend's pot to melt chocolate. easy to make took no time at all. Everyone loved them :mickeybar looked like this with a name tag on the side with our name on it. sorry about picture

I did it! I printed the page and then scanned it as a jpeg instead of a PDF file and voila, here is the favor page! :thumbsup2

ChocolateFavors0001.jpg

Will have to saythat I am sorry the pics aren't bigger. I will still be glad to email this to anyone who wants to see more detail...

Do you think you could send it to me.

could you please send me that file this site will not let em put my email so if you can put it together and email it to me that will be great. "Jen Farah at aol" and of corse dot com. Thank you in advance.

I know this is an old thread to say the least...but was wondering if anyone has done these recently and has current pricing...

I am getting the chocolate rectangular place cards and they are $6.00 each. Sorry I don't have the pricing for any of the others as these were the ones I wanted so I didn't ask for information on the other items.

thanks ladies for the response...yeah I would love to see newer pictures...

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find similar products not made at Disney. My fiance and I are having a Disney themed wedding in MA, and I want to have some sort of Disney favors.

For our at-home reception I purchased some Mickey and Minnie candy molds on Amazon and we made our own chocolates.

Although its a lot of work...
Hawaii160.jpg

Hawaii161.jpg

Hawaii159.jpg

Someone posted pictures of Mickey and Minnie candies that Walmart carried during Valetine's Day too. I think there were candy hearts and lollipops.

Hi! I love the chocolate favors from Disney. Does anyone have a current price list for them???

TIA!

So the price on those didn't change any from that earlier price list.

We want to do the hollow mickey ears.. white chocolate for the girls and milk chocolate for the guys. Then we want the small Mickey/Minnie bridal couple.. milk chocolate for the girls and white chocolate for the guys.

Maybe the price hasn't changed on those either. I'm sure they probably have though.

where did you purchase any of these favors from? I can't find anything like it anywhere. did you buy them at WDW or order them online? thanks

where did you purchase any of these favors from? I can't find anything like it anywhere. did you buy them at WDW or order them online? thanks

Most of the ones discussed were purchased right through Disney. You can ask your planner for a current price list :) When I was planning my floral manager actually handled the specifics of any orders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter