Disney Cheer Bows?

TinkerKat

<font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that
Hello all! Does anyone here make Cheerleading bows or know of anyone who does? I purchased a beautiful Mickey themed bow this weekend, and the contact information I had for the woman is incorrect It was a loud environment and I missed something I guess.
Thanks!

Jackie! Thanks soooo much!:worship: This is a big help. Going to try to post pictures of the one I purchased....

HELLO STRANGER!!! How are you (all) doing??? Make it my mission to come here every day ... trying anyway!!!

Tinker Cat, glad to help (which one did you get?) .... my daughter (Lexie) has the Minnie one in red!! She owns 33 Yella Ribbons and four more are due to arrive next week! AND of course she belongs to the bow of the month club!! lol ... she is slightly addicted!! Of course I feed the addiction ; ) :cloud9: Here is her current "Bow Board" ... pic taken with my phone so it's a little blurry lol

yellas3-19-11.jpg

Everyone is awesome!!! Kids are getting big!

How is everyone there?
I was thinking about you the other day, some friends won tickets to see Bon Jovi and I wondered if you made it up this way to go.

How are the kids?

OK, so DD isn't even close to doing cheer but I want those bows!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter