Disney Chase Visa - shopping discounts?

Just got my new Mickey Card and Misinformation abounds. The rewards pages reads like you can only get a discount off merch at select non Disney Stores listed..like Arribas. I called for clarification and without looking I was told oh its valid everywhere. Including all restaurants except some higher end ..although the list they did show Was mostly "higher end" She assured me all walk ups were included. So whats the story? It do understand whatever merch is included is a $50 minimum.

Please share your experiences !
What Disney owned park shopping with the card have you done recently? Did it require a $50 min.?

Wondering if the fireworks packages would be on there if the restaurant is on the list?
Any surprises where you used it when you didnt think you could?

Last edited:
I’d love to know what shops offer the discount! I guess it never hurts to ask but it would be nice to know going into the parks if some offer the discount

I’d love to know what shops offer the discount! I guess it never hurts to ask but it would be nice to know going into the parks if some offer the discount

That was my thinking. If the list includes disney owned shops then it appears no such list exists.

I know Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique does not accept the discount. You do need to carry the card and show it; it works at all other merchandise shops (including small kiosks selling hats at AK).

Pretty much none of the International Showcase shops offer discounts from my experience (Visa or Annual Passholder).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter