Disney Character Warehouse

Don't do what I did. I very carefully packed the coupon in my luggage and promptly forgot to take it with me when we went to the store. :rotfl2:

Oh well.

There's a Sonic burger across the street from the mall and there's also a grocery store across the street too...in case you want to pick up some survival supplies while you're there. We bought a case of water and some snacks. :)

disneegrl4eva said:
whats the name of the grocery store pxl?

Gosh, I can't really remember. It was what I would call a "discount" grocery store. Doesn't have everything you might see at a regular grocery store but the prices are ok. For some reason, the name Food4Less or Pay4Less (unles that's a car rental place) comes to mind.

pxlbarrel said:
Gosh, I can't really remember. It was what I would call a "discount" grocery store. Doesn't have everything you might see at a regular grocery store but the prices are ok. For some reason, the name Food4Less or Pay4Less (unles that's a car rental place) comes to mind.

ah food4less would be perfect....I am planning on going to the grocery store to get water and snacks for the room but I also wanted to go down to the character warehouse as well so I could kill 2 birds with one stone :banana:

We went to that sonic and it was soooo yummy :cool1: We don't have drive in restaurants here so it was an extra special treat!

pxlbarrel said:
Oh, man, I'm feeling sick... We never made it to the Character Warehouse and I was a bit put out. That was part of the reason we got a car rental for our stay, but we were having so much fun in the park, we just never went anywhere...except to the Food4Less... AUGHHHH! So close, and yet so far!

You take the city bus...
The bus costs :$1.25 per person one way, up to three children under 6 are free, 50¢ for seniors and people with disabilities (must show proof w ID or Medicare card).

From the In and Out thread the following post by Jlmarr gives more info....
"The easiest one to get to would be on Harbor Blvd in Fullerton, just north of Orangethorpe. In fact the bus stop is within a few feet of it. Here's a schedule and map: http://www.octa.net/bus/pdf/sept2006/route043.pdf

While you're there you could walk east to Lemon St and visit the Disney's Character Warehose outlet store, which is at the northeast corner of the Orangefair Mall (south of Orangethorpe)."

Alex2kMommy said:
Oh, man, I'm feeling sick... We never made it to the Character Warehouse and I was a bit put out. That was part of the reason we got a car rental for our stay, but we were having so much fun in the park, we just never went anywhere...except to the Food4Less... AUGHHHH! So close, and yet so far!

Hey, if you're in Kirkland you're only about an hour away from the temporary Disney warehouse in Burlington. I just went yesterday and there was tons of great stuff! I got some terrific deals. It closes on November 8th so if you get a chance to go, you'll be very glad you did! I've been to the one near Disneyland and this one is just as good!

Dakota_Lynn said:
Hey, if you're in Kirkland you're only about an hour away from the temporary Disney warehouse in Burlington. I just went yesterday and there was tons of great stuff! I got some terrific deals. It closes on November 8th so if you get a chance to go, you'll be very glad you did! I've been to the one near Disneyland and this one is just as good!
Are you a mind reader??? I just got back! :teeth:

I also got quite a few things. Mostly t-shirts, but also a sweatjacket for DS6 (very much like the one I paid $48 for at DL!) and a Mickey watch! Yeah! :thumbsup2

Alex2kMommy said:
Are you a mind reader??? I just got back! :teeth:

I also got quite a few things. Mostly t-shirts, but also a sweatjacket for DS6 (very much like the one I paid $48 for at DL!) and a Mickey watch! Yeah! :thumbsup2

OMG, isn't that store awesome! lol! I had a great time shopping there. I found a jacket for my roommate that sold for 44 in the Disneyland stores...I got it for 13. Amazing. I also got a bunch of T-shirts. I'm glad you got to go! Good for you!!! :thumbsup2

Twinprincesses said:
No just click on the link and scroll down. It is below the McDonalds one.

finally figured it out - had to turn off "block ads" -then they came right up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter