Disney Character Warehouse

TheZue

DIS Veteran
They had a TON of stuff there when I went last week so if you are going to Disneyland in the near future make sure to check it out. And if you are contemplating getting a Donald Stuffy go to the character warehouse; they have the same ones they are currently selling in the parks for $13 instead of $20. I of course found this after looking all over the resort and paying $20 for mine ahaha.

We also stopped at the Disney outlet in Washington state on the drive down and I got DS a really nice fleece Stitch jacket for $13 and a hoody for $15!

Also, be sure to visit the Anaheim Visitors Bureau at the corner of Harbour and Katella (across from the Candy Cane Inn) and pick up a flyer for 20% off your purchase at the Character Warehouse. Every little bit helps!

TheZue I live in Washington state and was wondering where the outlet store you visited is? I have never heard of one in the area and would love to find out where it is! Please, please share your good information with me. :yay:

Great tip! We're headed that way on Saturday just to check the resorts, WOD, and Character Warehouse!

The one in Washington states is at the Prime Outlets which is just off of the I-5 North of Seattle :D

if you take the ART to Target can you walk to the character warehouse?

Princess Kila said:
TheZue I live in Washington state and was wondering where the outlet store you visited is? I have never heard of one in the area and would love to find out where it is! Please, please share your good information with me. :yay:

We just went there today. It's exit #229 George Hopper Road. I believe the final date is Nov 5. So you still have a month to visit it. DH picked up a hockey jersey $25, ds picked up a TOT zip up sweat jacket$12.50 and dd got a t-shirt$6.50.

alyssa810 said:
There's a character warehouse out by the target near the corner of Orangethorpe and harbor. It's a few miles from the park. Here's a link from superpages:

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/s...gefair+Mall&city=Fullerton&state=CA&zip=92832

Superpages.com lists another one in Lake Elsinore, CA, but I don't know where that is....the one above in fullerton is really easy to get to too!
Actually, I heard the one in Fullerton will be closing and moving to Lake Elsinore. Therefore, Superpages.com might be listing the future store from Fullerton.

There is a really nice disney warehouse at the very southern end of the "Strip" at the Las Vegas Outlet Mall next to Saks Off 5th.

Just remodeled. I have not been in a few weeks, but can't wait to see the new digs!

The one in Lake Elsinore is closing soon. The one in Fullerton is not, as far as I know.

There is one in Fullerton, up harbor from DL, and 2 or 3 in Orlando. Those are pretty much permanent. I think most of the others generally open for 3 - 6 months at a time around the country. Though there may be some other permanent ones too. I used to have a web address for them, but I couldn't find it right now.

I also heard that most of the 50th stuff will be packed up and shipped off to the character warehouse's outside of CA.

I went to the Character Wharehouse on Harbor Blvd. last year and found some cool clothes: flannel Mickey pajama pants, Fab 5 embroidered fleece hooded sweatshirt that says "Disneyland" on the front and a red Mousekeeter hooded sweatshirt. It was a great bargain. :goodvibes

I went back 2 weeks ago and didn't see anything good :(

alyssa810 said:
Superpages.com lists another one in Lake Elsinore, CA, but I don't know where that is....the one above in fullerton is really easy to get to too!

The one in Lake Elsinore, CA is at the outlet mall, but it is a "roaming" store. It is only open during October, then it moves somewhere else.

I looked online for the d charachter web site (I googled it) and it took me to a web site that told me where each of them are, what the hours are and what dates they are open. The one in Washington says they close on the 8th of October. We were going to go the weekend before we leave, but it sounds like it will be closed by then. I would hate to drive all the way to burlington from Lakewood, just to find out its closed.

Here is the web site for the company
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/index.htm

They update and list the stores that are open in other areas. Don't bother signing up for the mailing list on web site, they don't send anything. I know they have sign up in store for mailing list.

You can print out a 10% off coupon thru Anaheim Convention Center
http://www.anaheimoc.org/Articles/Archive/Webpage10153.asp

We have taken the bus to get to the Character Warehouse, very easy to catch at the main bus stop across from park entrance on Harbor Blvd. The store is located in a strip mall on Orangethorpe.
Go one block over and there is an In and Out - yummm.
I think there is a candy outlet further down Orangethorpe as well.
And a grocery store???
One block back across Harbor Blvd is more shopping and a Target.
Walkable distances but tiring work if it's hot outside. All cement and no shade.

funnygarcia said:
You can print out a 10% off coupon thru Anaheim Convention Center
http://www.anaheimoc.org/Articles/Archive/Webpage10153.asp
i didnt see any coupon when i went to the link, looked around the site also
do you have to sign up for emails to get the coupon?

funnygarcia said:
We have taken the bus to get to the Character Warehouse, very easy to catch at the main bus stop across from park entrance on Harbor Blvd. The store is located in a strip mall on Orangethorpe. One block back across Harbor Blvd is more shopping and a Target. Walkable distances but tiring work if it's hot outside. All cement and no shade.
so this was the municipal bus - not ART? did the bus you rode drop you off directly @ the Character Warehouse?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter