• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Premiere Outlet

JJsmama

WDW addict
Someone on here mentioned the Disney Charater Premiere outlet store right outside WDW where one can purchase Disney merchandise for much cheaper. I want to say THANKS!

I checked it out and found that there is also one off I-95 at St. Augustine, FL, where we'll be stopping over. I am looking for autograph books and I called and they have them for $2.99!

Thanks to your tips and my research, I'll be saving time and money by getting them before I get to the parks. Thought I'd pass it on.

The outlet in St. Augustine is really nice and if you have a senior citizen with you they will give 10% off too.

WOW!!! Where is the one that is right outside of WDW? That sounds like shopaholic fun!:Pinkbounc

they had both the books and the pens. Real bummer, since we had already paid full price on site, but did pick up extra pens..should have picked up a book for next trip...oh wellllll

I love those stores. We purchased a Haunted Mansion long sleeved shirt for $7 there. Pretty nifty! :)

I got the sleeveless one with the HM wallpaper pattern marked down at the HM cart by the ride, the long sleeve one with the wallpaper eyes running down the sleeves for 15 (only size small), and a HM kid's sweatshirt marked down!

Guess they marked one down more or had a new one on sale...

It is a long sleeved gray shirt with the HM wallpaper down the arms, and a big picture of the wallpapaer pattern on the front...under it, it says "The Haunted Mansion". All of the eyes on the shirt glow in the dark...I didn't know this until I went out in it one night :) Hehehe :) It was normally $34.95, marked down to $7. They had S, M, and XL. I picked up a M and it fits like a L.

There are discount Disney Character stores at Belz Factory Outlet,
and at the Orlando Premiume Outlet,
and the Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet.
plus you can find discounted disney items at all the souvenier shops on International Dr, Highway 192, and around the Disney Cross Roads.

We also went to the Universal outlet at Belz. Great deals there.
Everything was an additional 50% off. We got exactly the same merchandise we found in the parks for great prices. Picked up mugs, sweatshirts, collectibles, keychains, lots of items.

The Beltz mall is furthest, but has two Disney outlets in it, so it probably has a bigger selection. There is also the benefit of all the other stores in that mall (check their website for a list-not sure of the address). If you want the closest one, that would be one of the other ones. I try to get DH to hit them all, but if not, I usually choose Beltz. If you are not a big shopper, you may wish to go to the Lake Buena Vista one. I would check which other outlets/stores are in the same vicinity and choose that way.

pick up one of those long sleeved HM shirts in XL for 7. that an earler poster mentioned?

Frann, when I go back that way this weekend, I'll check to see if they still have them, and let you know. With the Haunted Mansion movie coming up, they won't last long.

Has anyone seen those cool Haunted Mansion mugs at the Magic Kingdom? I **had** to splurge on my birthday and get one...it's my favorite ride, and the first time I'd ever seen it :)

Also, the Disney Outlet is a GREAT place for discounted Disney Christmas items. You may wanna check there the day after Thanksgiving :)

When my sister & I went to WDW last month, we checked out ALL of the outlets! We thought the 2 Disney outlets at the Belz mall were the best. I will definetly be going back on our next trip; we saved a ton of money on souvenirs.

Nancy :earsgirl:

Does anyone know if you can make a purchase online or over the phone with the Belz stores? Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to stop at Belz on our first day in Florida, so we will be forced to buy our autograph books in the parks, lest we miss any autographs! Thanks for any info that's out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter