Disney Character Nuggets

Here is something for a wedding...

NuggetWeddingMMG.jpg

NuggetWeddingDD-1.jpg
I wish I was planning a wedding so I could use these. They are so cute.:)

Hey Telynn,
This are the cutest, I am doing some for my grandsons birthday party tomorrow with "Cars". I have one more request I am doing a bridal shower for my very special neice, I love the mickey and minnie bridal. What I need "pretty please" is Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. We are doing the shower with that theme and having chocolate bouquets and a chocolate fountain. I would love to do favors with the mint matchbook cover and nuggets and I also want to do a candy bar wrapper with a gold ticket for a door prize. Can you help me out with this? My neice loves all things involving movies and characters and chocolate, she would get a hoot out of this. I even thought about surprising her and coming out as one of the characters, some of my other relatives would think I had lost my mind but this is about her not them.
Thanks Dean
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh no, I am sorry you are having a hard time. That totally stinks your tape runner isnt sticking. I am printing the design in Word, maybe that has something to do with it.
I wish you luck when you get back to working on this project. Looking forward to seeing pics of them.

Fran
I am also using Juicy Fruit. When it is cut out from the size that automatically goes to the printer (4 X 6), it is still about 3/8" too short. The ends aren't even close to touching each other. I also used the tape runner down both sides but the backs of the gum are almost all open! Yikes!

I print everyday from Photoshop. I can't figure out why they won't fit. I have tried checking to see if adjusts the size but it doesn't. I printed it larger (7" instead of 6") and that fits really snug and then have to cut off the top. Now my tape runner isn't holding! I woke up this morning and they had all popped! Maybe I need to walk away from these for a few days and come back to them!:laughing:

I reposted the gum wrappers (replaced the originals within this post) resized both a little wider from the original image then resized the entire page. Did you use the reprinted versions? Are they working for you?

YEAH!! It worked!!!:cool1: :banana: Thank you so much Telynn for resizing them! Which gum wrappers have been resized? I don't want to print them out to find out that they are the original size! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!

I made some of the mint wrappers today and have put personal messages on them (such as the person's name, or a message about the day). Instead of mints, I'm putting 3 sticks of gum (secured by placing a strip on double sided tape on the cardstock and sticking the gum to it) in the adults and I'll probably put a tiny pack of goldfish or some other very small single serve snack in the ones for our kids. Just wanted to add another idea! :) I'm having WAY too much fun with this!:rotfl: :banana:

I made some of the mint wrappers today and have put personal messages on them (such as the person's name, or a message about the day). Instead of mints, I'm putting 3 sticks of gum (secured by placing a strip on double sided tape on the cardstock and sticking the gum to it) in the adults and I'll probably put a tiny pack of goldfish or some other very small single serve snack in the ones for our kids. Just wanted to add another idea! :) I'm having WAY too much fun with this!:rotfl: :banana:
How big are yours when they are finished? I thought they were about the size of a book of matches, but a small serving bag of snacks wouldn't fit in that.:confused:

Telynn,

I would like to make another request. I see alot of people are doing Cars themed birthday parties. I am having one as well.

Could you create the nugget strips as roads and the heads as Cars characters. Instead of feet, maybe make tires for the sides of the nugget.

Thank you so much!

Wendy

How big are yours when they are finished? I thought they were about the size of a book of matches, but a small serving bag of snacks wouldn't fit in that.:confused:

I printed mine in Word (don't have photo shop or anything), and they are about 3" x 4" folded. They are much bigger than a match book. And I'm talking about the TINY snack sizes...like for toddlers and such. It may not close very easily due to the tickness of the snacks (depending on what I try). I haven't tried to put on in yet. Using Word I can make them larger or smaller by resizing the overall image if I need to. Are mine printing larger than everyone elses? I like the size of them.

I printed mine in Word (don't have photo shop or anything), and they are about 3" x 4" folded. They are much bigger than a match book. And I'm talking about the TINY snack sizes...like for toddlers and such. It may not close very easily due to the tickness of the snacks (depending on what I try). I haven't tried to put on in yet. Using Word I can make them larger or smaller by resizing the overall image if I need to. Are mine printing larger than everyone elses? I like the size of them.
That sounds cute. Mine are smaller, about the size of a matchbook. But I really like that you can put other things in yours. I think I'll try to print a few bigger. Thanks.

Can you do a Captain Jack design. We are doing a Pirate birthday.

Thanks

YEAH!! It worked!!!:cool1: :banana: Thank you so much Telynn for resizing them! Which gum wrappers have been resized? I don't want to print them out to find out that they are the original size! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!
All of the gum wrappers have been resized. I figured if one was a problem, they all would be.

OMG!!! These are perfect for what I want. Thank you a million times!! Would it be possible to change the Giselle one to HAVE sweet dreams instead of had sweet dreams. Sorry to be a teal pain. Thank you. You are so kind and clever!!!!!

OMG!!! These are perfect for what I want. Thank you a million times!! Would it be possible to change the Giselle one to HAVE sweet dreams instead of had sweet dreams. Sorry to be a teal pain. Thank you. You are so kind and clever!!!!!
Here you go:

Giselle_Mint-1.jpg

Telyn
Hey, I am trying to print the matchbook cars for my dgs birthday party today and they are huge and I can only get 2 on a page. Help, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for all your help.
Dean

Telynn,

I would like to make another request. I see alot of people are doing Cars themed birthday parties. I am having one as well.

Could you create the nugget strips as roads and the heads as Cars characters. Instead of feet, maybe make tires for the sides of the nugget.

Thank you so much!

Wendy

I did both the road strip and the body color...I hope the tires work!

NuggetsCars1.jpg

NuggetsCars2.jpg

Telyn
Hey, I am trying to print the matchbook cars for my dgs birthday party today and they are huge and I can only get 2 on a page. Help, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for all your help.
Dean

What program are you using to print the image? Are you pasting the image into MS Word? If so, since the size of the image is 3.28" x 9", you can only get 3 images on a page if you turn your page to "Landscape".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter