Disney Character Nuggets

Maybe you have found your calling.. you could do favors and things for weddings, birthdays,showers...etc....
I thought about that, but the expense of purchasing license agreements for clip art is beyond my reach right now...Meanwhile, I'll continue having fun learning my software!

I thought about that, but the expense of purchasing license agreements for clip art is beyond my reach right now...Meanwhile, I'll continue having fun learning my software!

maybe you could do it non disney????

I have a bone head question...if we go into your shared files can we print from there? If so, regular printing paper or light weight cardstock?

Here are several characters made with Hershey Nuggets.

Example on how to assemble:

Nugget.jpg

Instructions:
  1. Print pattern
  2. Carefully cut out head, feet, and body
  3. Wrap body paper about nugget and secure with double-sided tape
  4. Secure feet to bottom with double-sided tape
  5. Secure face to wide side of nugget with double-sided tape

NuggetMickeyMinnieDonald.jpg

NuggetDaisyGoofyPluto.jpg

Hi Telynn,

Do you have Tink mint matchbooks? I have looked at all the posts to try to find her. If you have time, would you mind?

Hi Princess Ali!

I'm posting this in the correct forum so they don't get mixed up.

CastleAnniversary.jpg

Your DISigns are amazing!! I wish I was half as creative as you!!

I have a couple of requests. (Hope you are still looking at this thread!)

This design is so pretty! It will be my sister and brother in law's anniversary when we are there in June. Do you think you could make this with the words "Celebrating our Anniversary" but without the number and without the Thanks? Also do you think you could post one with no wording so I can use them for the kids?

Thanks!
Jes

I have a bone head question...if we go into your shared files can we print from there? If so, regular printing paper or light weight cardstock?
This is not a bone head question! When going to the link in my signature, it's best to download the full sized image so you will not have to resize it. When printing, I have been told that light cardstock seems to work best for the nugget characters. Personally, I've used both brochure paper and regular printer paper with great success.

Your DISigns are amazing!! I wish I was half as creative as you!!

I have a couple of requests. (Hope you are still looking at this thread!)

This design is so pretty! It will be my sister and brother in law's anniversary when we are there in June. Do you think you could make this with the words "Celebrating our Anniversary" but without the number and without the Thanks? Also do you think you could post one with no wording so I can use them for the kids?

Thanks!
Jes
Thank you for your compliments! I do have fun creating these!

Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

This is not a bone head question! When going to the link in my signature, it's best to download the full sized image so you will not have to resize it. When printing, I have been told that light cardstock seems to work best for the nugget characters. Personally, I've used both brochure paper and regular printer paper with great success.

Thank you so much for helping...I am not at all savvy with the computer, so I always turn to the experts like yourself. Thanks again...

Thank you for your compliments! I do have fun creating these!

Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Wow, thank you!!! You are so fast!

Jes

Hi, Sorry, one more question/request? Do you have any mint wrappers or nugget cards for Valentine's Day? I work with Kindergarten students and I am thinking these would be so cute for them!

Thanks,
Jes

These are wonderful.

Could you make a mint holder one that has Tinkerbell on it that says:

Happy Birthday Best Friend

Love, Hanna and Hope

Thanks, so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumping because these are too darn cute to fall so far down the list!! :goodvibes

These are wonderful.

Could you make a mint holder one that has Tinkerbell on it that says:

Happy Birthday Best Friend

Love, Hanna and Hope

Thanks, so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Can you do this Tink matchbook plain with "Welcome Sarah and Emma" at the turned up flap. I want to put a trading pin in it...thanks Telynn!

Hi Telynn,
These are all so adorable! :cheer2: Would you consider doing one of each (matchbook cover and nugget wrapper) with the new "Celebrate" theme? Maybe with Mickey and some balloons? If you don't have time, I understand.
Thank you for all the magic you share with everyone!pixiedust:
Rama

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter