Disney Character Nuggets

Here are your requests:

SWDVJason.jpg

HulkJustin.jpg

POTCCJJustin.jpg

If you're interested, in the link in my siggy I have more mint matchbooks (not personalized) for Star Wars and for Pirates of the Caribbean.

WOW that was fast!~~!!!~~ Thank you so much they are exactly what I was looking for. YOU ROCK :worship:

Have agreat weekend

Hello, I am very new to this site, and all the deigns are awesome!! I know this is a little off topic, but I need help. I am having a 2nd birthday party for my little girl. She love, love, loves Spongebob, so I want to make candy wrappers and maybe these super cute nugget wrappers. Can you help?? Her name is Emily. Also I really wanted to make them myself, can I use print master?

Thanks so much,
You Rock!!
Here you go:

SpongeBob.jpg

I've got Halloween wrappers in the works...I hope to post them soon. I'll also personalize them as you requested.
Here are the personalized mint matchbooks. I'll be posting blanks/no named ones real soon!

StitchHCody.jpg

HalloweenTinkKendall.jpg

what paper do you use for the nuggest?
is it the same as the mint matchbooks? or do you use labels/stickers?

what paper do you use for the nuggest?
is it the same as the mint matchbooks? or do you use labels/stickers?
I use the same brochure paper. Others have had success with light card stock...

Anyone else have a tip for making these?

Here are the personalized mint matchbooks. I'll be posting blanks/no named ones real soon!

StitchHCody.jpg

HalloweenTinkKendall.jpg
These are sooo cute.. I'm always looking for something cute and different for my kids to give out to their friends at Halloween and these will be perfect. Thanks so much. :flower3: :flower3:

Here you go:

SpongeBob.jpg
Hi Telynn,

Thank you so much for these and the big wrappers. I hate to request too many thing from you, but do you think you can maybe make a mint wrapper with SB too?? Also a Thomas the train mint wrapper for the boys. If it is too much I fully understand, many ppl need your help. But thanks again your super talented.

Hi Telynn,

Thank you so much for these and the big wrappers. I hate to request too many thing from you, but do you think you can maybe make a mint wrapper with SB too?? Also a Thomas the train mint wrapper for the boys. If it is too much I fully understand, many ppl need your help. But thanks again your super talented.
I'll add these to my list when I get home...I'm out of town this holiday weekend (Labor Day on Monday in the US), but I will get to them as soon as possible.

Help!! Ok I must be doing something really wrong. I did the 'saveas" then opened with wp but it came up like an inch big. I am really a huge dork when it comes to things like this, lol. If anyone can help that would be great. Should I use a different program?? I am trying to do the nuggets and 1.5 candy bar. Oh and Telynn, you made 2 diff sb wrappers. Is one the pb cup wrapper?

Telynn~ Any chance you can design the nugget template with the Backyardigans characters, Dora & Boots, and/or Blues Clues? Keep up the good work. I'm excited to start making these!

Hi Telynn,

I've added the Sponge Bob and Thomas Train requests to my list. I'm out of town this holiday weekend, but I should be able to get to them the following weekend.

Help!! Ok I must be doing something really wrong. I did the 'saveas" then opened with wp but it came up like an inch big. I am really a huge dork when it comes to things like this, lol. If anyone can help that would be great. Should I use a different program?? I am trying to do the nuggets and 1.5 candy bar. Oh and Telynn, you made 2 diff sb wrappers. Is one the pb cup wrapper?
No, they are both for the regular size hershey bar...Do you need the Reece's Wrapper too?

Telynn~ Any chance you can design the nugget template with the Backyardigans characters, Dora & Boots, and/or Blues Clues? Keep up the good work. I'm excited to start making these!
I'll get to these as soon as I can! They're on my "to do" list.

No thats ok. I was just woundering cuz they looked like they were different. Thanks tho. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong when I try and print them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter