Disney Channel Games 2008???

Wow, wouldn't that be something if we pinned down the 2009 dates?!! No, I didn't get to DHS this trip :sad1: We did a quick "girls" getaway- my mom, my daughter and myself. My mom hasn't been to WDW in over 30 yrs. She chose to visit MK and AK. :thumbsup2
WEDWDW- did you get to ride Toy Story Mania? Yes, the storms were crazy. I don't want to sound mean, but we loved how the storms sent most of the strollers away. We were at MK on Monday evening and walked on several rides.:woohoo: I couldn't believe it!!!:banana:

We have been away and I have not been reading the Board. Thanks for all the great information. I had said earlier that we would be traveling during the first episode of the games, but I spoke too soon. My dh booked our flight for very early this a.m. so we made it home to watch! Also, we had talked about trying to make it to the Radio Disney studio (we had talked to one of the interns there) while on vacay and get Ernie D's autograph on one of our posters, but it did not work out.

It sounds like everyone has had a full summer.

Happy B-day to Sarah and WEDWDW!

Thanks for the info on contests/sweepstakes and on the Subway promo. I fear we are too late to take advantage of Subway though.

Did you see the article about the JB's in Rolling Stone? http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/21896731

Oh, well. Off to record so we can slow-mo to try and get a glimpse of our crew somewhere! I'll be back to hear what everyone has to say after seeing the finished product.

BTW has the new group started up yet?

The DC Games episode was awesome! I wish they showed more of the concert though.. Maybe there saving it for a concert DVD/CD?

Ev

That was so fun! I wish they'd shown the crowd. But, still it was so much fun to watch and to see how they edited what we saw. I'm laughing at how they "explained" the Sprouse twins not being there the first day.

The DC Games episode was awesome! I wish they showed more of the concert though.. Maybe there saving it for a concert DVD/CD?

Ev

They're showing one performance at the end of every episode, I think. So eventually, we'll see the whole concert

I saw on the Disney site that starting August 1, we'll be able to download the episodes as podcasts. Cool!

I didn't realize how spoiled I am by our DVR. I'm in a hotel right now, my kids and I are out of town - and it was really frustrating to watch the Games without being able to rewind. LOL

Evidently I did something wrong... just PM me with e-mail addy u want to use and I'll get you added to the Yahoo group...

Evidently I did something wrong... just PM me with e-mail addy u want to use and I'll get you added to the Yahoo group...

can you please e-mail me or repost the link to your yahoo group i had it favorites sites But my Computer Crashed Yesterday So some of my Mail And all of my favorites sites are gone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter