Disney changed my reservation without confirming with me - anyone else?

TheBradyBrunch

Earning My Ears
I have a vacation booked in October from Saturday to Saturday. Well, not anymore. I checked today to see if anything has happened with my dining reservations (not yet) and noticed that I was meant to be checking out on Friday, the day I have my last dining reservation. I very distinctly remember booking through Saturday and checked my separate document where I keep all my vacation details and confirmed there that it was Saturday. When I made my dining reservations I think I would have noticed in the "my plans" section of the Disney website when I booked by dining reservations that I was checking out AND had dinner reservations on the same day. It is possible that I am going crazy and simply booked the wrong dates but I check my plans semi regularly and think I would have noticed before just now...

I think Disney messed up! No you would of see it plus you have your confirmation . I always just save my confirmation in a folder in my email. I would call them if you can get through on the phone. I’m sure they a bunch of calls right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter