Disney Cast Member

Lennairem

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I'm a Disney employee at Disney Theatrical in NYC.

I've had my main entrance pass for less than and year and haven't had a chance to explore it until now as my sister decided to take my niece to DW for her birthday.

My main question is about the 3 complimentary passes that I get with my main entrance pass.

Do I need to request those in advance or can I just reserve an entrance time and show up with my three guests at the main entrance and be admitted day of?

Thanks in advance.

You will need to associate all of your passes on MDE and select those passes when making reservations. Select all of the passes that you will use on that day.

You will need to associate all of your passes on MDE and select those passes when making reservations. Select all of the passes that you will use on that day.
Thanks for the info I did that part already.

If I understand correctly once I do that I just need to make the reservations before going to the park?

Thanks for the info I did that part already.

If I understand correctly once I do that I just need to make the reservations before going to the park?
Yes. While making the reservation select the passes that you will be using. Be sure to check the cast availability for the day or days you want to visit.

WDW requires CMs to have guest passes. They issue (you must request these as the don't automatically send them to non-Florida based CMs) 3 or as many as you dependency listing allows). These are RFID cards that work on the Main Entrance touch points and Lightning Lane touch points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter