disney career???

caliangel528

"Dreams are the touchstones of our character" - He
hey everyone!

i don't know if this is the exact thread i can ask this but i'll give it a try. i was wondering if anyone knows how to get a job with disney if your a graphic designer. i already mailed my resume awhile back and emailed my resume to disney careers twice in the last few months. i just want to know what i should do next to try to get in. i REALLY would love to work with disney. if anyone has suggestions or advices...i would like to hear from you. i appreciate all your help. thanx!!!

I worked for WDW, but only entry-level cashier-type work, so my experience wouldn't help much.

I was fresh out of college at that time and kept an eye on the job listings for professional jobs within the company. I was a bit frustrated because most of the positions required both experience in the field and WDW experience. I had the WDW but not the "real-world" experience. In the end, I moved back up north when my relationship with my boyfriend (now DH of 7 years) grew serious. I kept working for the Disney Co (when the Disney Store chain was still owned by them) and got some real-world experience, but life brought us to Alabama instead of CA, NY, or FL -- or anywhere else I could work for Disney.

I still hope to work there after DH is ready to retire and leave Alabama. My dream job would be laying out the Cast Member newsletter and/or the theme park maps and brochures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter