Disney car Frames and Bumper Stickers

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
I have been killing to find a Disney Castle bumper sticker for my car. I bought, a few months ago the red Nightmare Before Christmas license plate frame which I still need to put up.

Let's see the ones you have, as well as your Disney car Stickers :yay:

I love the seasonal sets of Mickey heads. I forget to change them sometimes though, so I like keeping the princess crown there for the most part.

This thread's calling my name :banana:. Here's some decals I made for our van, and I just bought a frame at Disneyland which has not been put on yet. Also have two Tinkerbell decals flying at the top which is a more recent addition not pictured:

Van_backview.jpg

Van_decals.jpg

Van_Tram.jpg

I need that Walt and Mickey for my Bff's Dad. That is so cool. I need to put mine on. I have the family and a Tinker bell. I miss changing my atenna toppers. I have no antenna on my Armada. I still have one for every month.

I have the "Disney Vacation Club" window decal on my car.

DH has the the Disney Decals of dad, mom, girl, boy, & two kitties on his.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter