Disney Bridal Purse

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
Did anyone buy this??? Are you seriously attached to it after wards?? :rotfl: I'm not the type of person to spend $50 on a purse for 2 hrs and never use it again. wondering if anyone wants to perhaps part with theirs for a better price?:rolleyes1

I completely understand your hesitation at spending $50 on a purse for just a few hours. But, I did love mine instantly. I didn't splurge on a lot....I never considered Cinderella's Coach and nixed a character appearance, but that little purse was perfect for me. I'm afraid I'm not willing to part with it (yet). Here are two pictures of it that may be helpful. HTH!

100_3895.jpg

100_3897.jpg

Hey ! You are still around !! I haven't seen you around forever ! How are you and Simon ?

I have to agree about the purse. I debated and in the end broke down and ordered it at the last minute and am so glad I did ! I love it. It sits in my curio next to my bouquet (I had silks).

OMG! i am so buying this. where can you get it from?? thanks!

I used one for our wedding, but it was my something borrowed and was fabulous!!!

Could someone please direct me to where I can see the extras to order (Unity candle, this purse, etc..)? I am getting married next Friday and know that I found the site somewhere but can't find it anywhere now! Even my wedding planner was trying to find it for me last Friday but she couldn't find the site either! Good thing I found it once so that I knew what Unity candle I wanted!!:thumbsup2 I just want to take a better look at the purse before I decide on it - thanks everyone!!

Guess I should have started planning the wedding before 2 weeks ago! :rotfl:

Hey ! You are still around !! I haven't seen you around forever ! How are you and Simon ?

I have to agree about the purse. I debated and in the end broke down and ordered it at the last minute and am so glad I did ! I love it. It sits in my curio next to my bouquet (I had silks).

Hi! It's true, it has been a while. I do stop by from time to time, but I don't have many reasons to post. I feel like my wedding was so long ago that all the details/prices/rules have changed. But especially with that little purse, because I loved it so much, I felt I had to log in and post pictures.

Simon and I are great! Thanks for asking. We just moved into our new house together yesterday. We waited and waited for the market in Toronto to drop and finally we managed to snag our dream house. We have some Fairy Tale Cuvee in the fridge to celebrate. :goodvibes Work keeps me pretty busy, but I did manage to train for and run the Disney marathon last year. I'm going to do it again this year. It's an awesome race and great timing to get to be in WDW for our anniversary. It'll be 3 years this January. :hug:

Could someone please direct me to where I can see the extras to order (Unity candle, this purse, etc..)? I am getting married next Friday and know that I found the site somewhere but can't find it anywhere now! Even my wedding planner was trying to find it for me last Friday but she couldn't find the site either! Good thing I found it once so that I knew what Unity candle I wanted!!:thumbsup2 I just want to take a better look at the purse before I decide on it - thanks everyone!!

Guess I should have started planning the wedding before 2 weeks ago! :rotfl:

I had a really hard time navigating that website as I recall. I saw the purse once early in my planning stages and could never seem to find it again.

Lurkyloo is right as always (btw I really wish that I had your book when I was planning my wedding...) - you order this through your wedding planner. S/he may be able to provide a picture.

Best wishes on your upcoming weddings everyone :bride:

great! so excited, it is too cute! thanks carrie!

I ordered mine through the florist at the time of our wedding. When I did my floral consult I indicated to Rosie that I wanted the purse and the cake server added on and they were delivered to our room the day we arrived so I would have them for the ceremony. I haven't looked at the wishbook in forever and I know they are changing it, but way back when it was under the wishes wedding info, I think the last link, like under reception items, or something. They had the guest books, purse, flower baskets, cake server, etc...

Hope that helps !

Tiffany- I am hoping to be down there for the marathon weekend (though I don't run), maybe we could meet up sometime while we are there !

Thank you to all who replied to help me out - guess I'll be calling my planner because I love the purse! I figure my DDs can reuse again for proms, etc....thanks again! :goodvibes

Aww, that is so cute!! I feel gypped. I asked my DFTW wedding coordinator and she had NO clue what I was talking about when I once asked her about a Disney garter. :sad2: So apparently, they must not have those options for us Disneyland brides...

I bought one and love it. It looked very cute in some of out photos. It also held my little stuff I needed.

After I use it to hold jewelry.

I was also toying with buying one of these a while back, but wasn't too sure about the cost.
It seems they are well-loved by those who have bought them though.
How much stuff can you fit in there?

It's about 5" diameter and same in height. I put my cell phone, powder, lipstick and a few tissues in there and had plenty of room left. It was a small splurge that I don't regret.

I do regret not having the coach, but that was a much bigger price tag !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter