Disney bound NJ brides, identify yourselves!!!!

I was reading a thread somewhere, I can't remember what it was about, and it was all about malls and when I saw Menlo Park Mall....I was shocked! I didn't think there would be as many Jersey Girls on here either! I'm in Mercer County. My mom lives in Florida, two hours from Disney World!

Brandy

Tiggerific04 said:
I can't believe how many of you are from Jersey, too! I'm from Union County but DF and I are both ready for a change and are hoping to move within the next couple years (to FL if I get my way :thumbsup2 )

You know that is funny because my DH and I moved to Virginia Beach (I am from Morris County) 2 years ago and now we are looking to move back to raise a family and be close to our family. As soon as DH has a FireFighting job we are going back home! :cheer2:

Hey all! I am a NJ bride! :bride: South Jersey (Camden County) I just recently got engaged. We will be getting married at the Church in out town and then we are off to WDW for out Honeymoon!! :woohoo: Let the countdown begin!! :Pinkbounc

dancekm01 said:
You know that is funny because my DH and I moved to Virginia Beach (I am from Morris County) 2 years ago and now we are looking to move back to raise a family and be close to our family. As soon as DH has a FireFighting job we are going back home! :cheer2:

So weird, we discussed moving to VA! I still have my heart set on FL, but VA might be a more realistic option as it's far enough for a change of scenery but still close enough to come back to Jersey easily.

Welcome to the NJ thread!!! It's nice to see so many Jersey girls getting married where everyone's dreams come true... we deserve it. :goodvibes There goes that Jersey girl attitude again... :rotfl2: but seriously, glad you found this thread. I live in Bergen County, about 20 mins west of NYC. Just over the bridge as we say here. Good luck with all your planning. Enjoy the boards. :teeth:

hey its great to see so many disney brides from jersey!!! :goodvibes i am in south jersey about an hour from Atlantic City and 20min from Philly. We are having our wedding at the pavilion and our reception at the boardwalk marvin gardens room to be exact!!! :goodvibes goodluck to everyone :grouphug:

I found out that my friend is thinking about having a Disney Wedding..and id still love to have one someday, so ive been checking our your posts and pictures--Its nice to find so many Jersey people!

I am glad to see so many Jersey brides :goodvibes Congrats to all of you!

I am so jealous of all of you who live in NJ! I am from Monmouth County and love it there! All of my family is there, I go home all the time, probably 7 or 8 times per year :blush: I will be moving from SC to Atlanta in December to be w/ my DF. I have been trying to convince him for 5 years that we have to move back to my home, but he always whines about how expensive it is :sad2: While I completely agree with him, there is no place like home! He won't be done w/ school here for another 2 1/2 years, so I will keep working on him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter